GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. KevinFastMkV

FS: 2006 GTI

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/cto/1137528359.html
  2. KevinFastMkV

FS: Stock parts and one milltek quad exhaust tips for sale

Anyone interested in buying some stock parts? Here is the list --06 gti stock suspension $250(beee used for only 1000 miles) --06 gti stock full exhaust system $ 300(same as above) --06 gti stock intake $35(been used for 3 month) --06 gti stock tail light $90(still looks brand new and only been...
  3. KevinFastMkV

Need some help here!!!

I know this is not the right section to post, but I really need some money right now. That's why I am here to ask your peoples help. I have a set of 06 OEM 17" classic x for sale. Its been on the sell and buy section for a while. Here is the link to the thread w/ pics...
  4. KevinFastMkV

chip question......plz help

hi guys, my car has been chipped w/ GIAC for about 4 days now. car feels great. however, when I was driving last night and this afternoon as well I have experienced some weird problem. I was going around 70 or 80 mph, but all of a sudden when i release the gas paddle cuz i was about to break and...
  5. KevinFastMkV

any GIAC dealer in POrtland that you recommend

My car is chipped w/ GIAC by Matrix Integrated, Inc. but I just had a WFC(Warp field collapse) should I go back and let them reflash it and adjust the fuel pump or is there any other GIAC dealer in Portland that you recommend? thanks guys!
  6. KevinFastMkV

got chipped!!

My car just got chipped w/ GIAC today. what I can say is WOW! the acceleration is fast in the pump mode and I can hear my my carbonio intake sucking in the air even w/ my window closed. exhaust is louder than before as well. great throttle response. but i still have few questions about some of...
  7. KevinFastMkV

just a few questions

I'm going to chip my car tomorrow w/ GIAC and I was just wondering will it affect any VAG com change that Ive done to the car. I've got the euro light switch and disable the DRL. thanks :thumbsup:
  8. KevinFastMkV

Forge cold air induction kit

has anyone try this kit?? im thinking about getting my car chipped so i want to upgrade my intake. i have the carbonio right now. http://www.forgemotorsport.com/content.asp?inc=product&cat=1703&product=FMIND02
  9. KevinFastMkV

what is the wieght of the stock 17" w/ tire?

like i said, i would like to know the weight of the stock 17 ' w/ tire. thanks.im too lazy to search:biggrin:
  10. KevinFastMkV

FS: OEM 17" w/ tires

FS: OEM 17" w/ tires...$600 shipped I have a set of OEM classic X for sale. tires have about 10000 miles on them. some curb damage on the wheel. asking for $600 shipped $450 pick up. Let me know if you are intrested in buying.:drinking:
  11. KevinFastMkV

WTB: 18" Huffs

looking for OEM 18" Huffs. Let me know if you are selling... Thanks
  12. KevinFastMkV

looking for sound clips

anyone has a sound clip for a GTI w/ eurojet ea pipe?
  13. KevinFastMkV

body kit or paint the stock side skirt+rear valence and front spoiler

^^^^ what do u guys think? spend the money for body kit or just paint the stock side skirt+rear valence and front spoiler. OR save the $$ for some performance mod, like chip:clap:
  14. KevinFastMkV

anyone did a dyno w/ carbonio?

anyone did a dyno w/ carbonio?:iono:
  15. KevinFastMkV

WTB: 8000K D4S bulbs

anyone know where can I buy 8000K D4S bulbs? I have tried lots of different website, but I just can't find it. So help please!!:help:
  16. KevinFastMkV

Air flow problem

Anyone w/ Quad exhaust has this problem? this cat back has been on for 2 weeks now, but look at this:help:
  17. KevinFastMkV

US Spec R32

http://www.vwvortex.com/artman/publish/vortex_news/article_1926.shtml I dun know why but i just think the Euro Spec R looks better. maybe its bcuz of the wheels that they put on on the US Spec. It doesnt have the racing seat either and the ambor side marker:barf:
  18. KevinFastMkV

Chip and exhaust problem

anyone know will this set up be a problem if I chip my car w/ GIAC and Milltek turbo back+ Carbonio CAI? cuz some people told me that if u chip the car w/ GIAC, it's better if u have AWE exhaust and EVOM in order to get the best performance from GIAC. THanks guys
  19. KevinFastMkV

GIAC chip

I am thinking about chipping my GTI w/ GIAC. Is there anyone who has experience w/ GIAC chip that can give me some advice? Thanks
  20. KevinFastMkV

Forge spacer question.

So..I am thinking about getting the Forge spacer, but I just have few questions. Maybe someone who has installed that can answer my question. My question is that is the blow-off sound louad and does it(the pssss sound) happen everytime when u releae the gas or just when u r shifting...