GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Benjamin T

FS: DEFI/TEKARBON/ECS TUNING PARTS

SCROLL DOWN FOR PICTURES! gti has been sold long ago. this is all i have left of it. feel free to make an offer on anything listed, and i will do my best to work out a deal... but please don't lowball me with something totally unrealistic. ECS TUNING CARBON FIBRE FRONT LIP SOLD DEFI BF...
  2. Benjamin T

FS: 18" Kinesis K28

SOLD! thanks for the interest
  3. Benjamin T

FS: forge, eurojet, bbk kit, euro LED tails and more

new FS ad moved to http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3665603#post3665603
  4. Benjamin T

FS: A.W.E. Tuning C|C|B Intake (FSI)

product details here: http://www.awe-tuning.com/pages/shared/part_detail.cfm?PMaI=3&PMoI=38&PEI=25&PP=mk5gj_20t_drivetrain.cfm&PPT=Drivetrain&IL=20T_CCB see pic below for actual item for sale. used approx. 9 months. in good used condition. instructions, hose clamps, hardware (inside bag under...
  5. Benjamin T

FS: rear Cayenne 4 pistons BBK for R32/GTI/A3/TT, bracket kit

due to unforseen personal setbacks, i have my uninstalled rear Cayenne 4 pistons BBK conversion for R32/GTI/A3/TT for sale. information on the kit can be found here: http://golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114114 the bracketry, mounting hardware, hub rings, brake lines... it's all there...
  6. Benjamin T

ECS Stage 5 BBK Black Cross Drilled/Slotted

FS: ECS Stage 5 BBK Black Cross Drilled/Slotted sold!
  7. Benjamin T

question for RNS-510 owners

my dunce cap is on. despite trying to understand the owner's manual, i do not know how to set the volume control for the navigation in relation to the radio volume? ie. the navi voice stays at a fixed level and does not increase/decrease with the volume level for the radio... what am i doing...
  8. Benjamin T

heated seats question

i'm not sure if this is the right place to post this... i found a nice set of leather GTI seats for my non-leather model. however, they are not heated (mine stock cloth seats are heated). is it something that can be easily converted to heated?
  9. Benjamin T

where is nikbrewer?

is he still on this board? i tried to contact him about his uber-stealth boxes but never heard back from him here or from his email... he last logged on sep22/09 :iono: help?
  10. Benjamin T

wheel spacers stuck to wheel hub

i know this sounds dumb, but i have ecs tuning wheels spacers that i use with my huffs, and the spacers are stuck to wheels when i took the wheels off to mount my snows. i had tried to use anti-seize around the wheel bearing part of the spacer before putting them on awhile back but it's still...
  11. Benjamin T

looking for online instructions on interior door handle removal

i just bought some of bigphilr32's leftover interior parts and i'm trying to put it into my ride but i'm in a pickle with the door handles. i did a search but couldn't find any instructions online... can someone help or just point me to somewhere that shows how please? :iono:
  12. Benjamin T

A.W.E. Tuning C|C|B Intake

well it's finally out: http://www.awe-tuning.com/pages/shared/part_detail.cfm?PMaI=3&PMoI=38&PEI=25&PP=mk5gj_20t_drivetrain.cfm&PPT=Drivetrain&IL=20T_CCB comments? i was waiting for the forge twintake but i have no idea when that will be released...
  13. Benjamin T

FS: Brand new BSH PCV Stage 2 & Saikou Michi catch can

1. brand new BSH PCV Stage 2. earlier version with steel wool screen. SOLD 2. saikou michi stage 2 catch can SOLD
  14. Benjamin T

just noticed this in a 2010 ford mustang

is it me, or does it look a lot like a vw switch... or is it the other way around?
  15. Benjamin T

what brakes does the tiguan use?

i admit to knowing little about the tiguan, other than it's somewhat related to the mk5 golf/rabbit. i was wondering what brakes does it use? this was parked in front of my office this morning and they look to be bigger than my stock gti brakes... rear front
  16. Benjamin T

ECS stage 5 brake install instructions

i was hoping someone out there has the original PDFs or a printout of the install instructions ECS tuning used to have on their website before they changed it. i already asked them and was told that the instructions got blown away when they updated the site... :help:
  17. Benjamin T

quick question about wheel bolt length and torque specs

i'm being told by others that 8-9 turns of a wheel bolt before it gets tight means there is enough thread on the bolt to be considered safe? but when i asked the local vw dealer, they said 5 full turns should be enough? :iono: and what is the torque spec? 90 ft-lbs?
  18. Benjamin T

power steering and ESP/ASR fail

put the key into ignition this afternoon and 2 dash warning lights are on: 1. electromechanical power steering assist failure - light is red and stays on. 2. ESP/ASR failure - light stays on does not blink. i start the car, and the power steering fail light changes from red to yellow, which...
  19. Benjamin T

FS: 2007 GTI BMG 2dr side moldings

used. clips are intact, but u will need to clean off the old adhesive tape and reapply before installation. has some nicks/scratches from parking lot combat, but otherwise undamaged. http://oempl.us sells for $225usd unpainted new. i don't know what to ask for them... $100usd shipped...