GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. cmmassar

42 DD Ultimate Catch Can

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?6957978-42-DD-Ultimate-Catch-Can&p=85403208#post85403208 here is link to my post, a lot easier than retyping it all $250 obo Lebanon PA
  2. cmmassar

42 DD Ultimate Catch Can

Selling my 42 DD Catch Can System comes with all hardware. Had it on for a year and now switching things up. Lebanon, PA Asking $250
  3. cmmassar

FS/FT Alphards

Staggard set of alphards 18x8.5, 18x9.5 215 40 18 on fronts, 225 40 18 on rears tires only have 2500 miles on them bought them last spring but mostly drive my truck. Have been powdercoated gold and black. Wheels are in very good condition, passenger front has tiny rash just chipped paint a...
  4. cmmassar

Roof rack with bike carriers

Decided not to run these anymorhave truck to haul bikes now. $300-OEM Bars and bike attatchments, Thule Fairing Located in Lebanon PA
  5. cmmassar

FT Black Magic 20th

My gf wants to trade her car for a 4 door (jetta, passat etc). It's a 20th anniversary GTi #720. It's in really good shape. It currently has 94,870 miles and will keep going up as it is a daily. Had timing belt, waterpump, clutch, driver axle all done at 75k.
  6. cmmassar

rattling sounds

I did some searches didnt find anyhting about this. When my car is idling there is a rattle that is off and on coming out of my intake. Also when i give it a lil gas while parked or when i pull out it sounds liek heatshield rattle, but its coming from intake. I'm at a loss on this i thought...
  7. cmmassar

i phone Otterbox $20 shipped

I have a white and grey Otterbox i used on my i phone 4s. I literally had it on for a week and got a lifeproof case now. No tears no scuffs looks brand new. I just wanna get $20 for it so i can make up some of the cost for the lifeproof case.
  8. cmmassar

For Sale: Denvers fresh tires

I'm selling my Denvers, they were just freshly painted oil rubbed bronze and wrapped in Hankook Ventus V12 EVO. Tires were just put on last spring, and wheels were taken off before winter. The wheels are in perfect condition no rash, no bends, no cracks. Asking $500 for all four wheels...
  9. cmmassar

16 inch wheels with blizzacks

Selling 16 inch wheels i got off an Audi A4. The wheels have an ET 35 which puts them flush with body, and are currently mounted with 225/55/16 blizzacks that have a season left on them. The tires have inside wear due to previous owners camber. The rims have usual wear with some chips could use...
  10. cmmassar

Small Part Out

Selling a few things, would prefer local sale. Can ship at your cost. Hatch Tray- SOLD Badgeless Grill- SOLD Inner Hatch Lights- $60 Hatch Struts- $20 Wiper Motor with Arm and blade- $50 Hatch Release and Emblem- $60
  11. cmmassar

17" denvers + cash for 18" Huffs

I'm looking to trade my 17" denvers with cash for a set of 18" Huffs. I'm located in central PA and am willing to drive!!!
  12. cmmassar

Stock HU amp install help

I followed the dyi on how to install an amp to stock HU. Ofcourse with no luck since now posting. I ran wires from back of headunit from the RR and LR. I even tried a LOC and the stereo inputs on the amp. I'm at such a loss with this i've installed many systems over the years this is first time...