GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. gaede

FS: 2007 GTI (ko4, dsg, 2dr)

sold
  2. gaede

Anyone having misfire issues

07 DSG FSI, APR K04, rev.d DV, APR HPFP, S3 injectors, S3 fmic, etc, etc... Problem occurs around highway speed, appx 40-80. Doesn't matter if the DSG is in D, S, or tip. When giving medium to moderate throttle, car will downshift. After raising in rpms (not sure exactly where) engine will...
  3. gaede

WTB: 07 GTI (or compatable) headlight Ballasts

Anyone have any, or know where to pick some up, let me know pleaseeeee
  4. gaede

MK5/6 seat delete

** NEW, never installed! ** Located in North San Diego (Oceanside). Looking for local sales only for now. 225$ obo
  5. gaede

FS: BSH Catch Can, Mishimoto Radiator, mk5/6 seat delete

BSH Race catch can: SOLD Brand New radiator never installed. Anyone interested? Shoot me a pm (best offers) http://www.mishimoto.com/volkswagen-golf-performance-aluminum-radiator-mk5-gti-06-09.html?gclid=CNiipbvthLQCFal_Qgodb0UA5A Euro Kreations rear delete $160 (fits mk5 AND 6)...
  6. gaede

Catch Can, Seat Delete, Radiator

BSH Race catch can: 200 obo Brand new radiator never installed. Anyone interested? Shoot me a pm (best offers) http://www.mishimoto.com/volkswagen-golf-performance-aluminum-radiator-mk5-gti-06-09.html?gclid=CNiipbvthLQCFal_Qgodb0UA5A Euro Kreations rear delete $160 (fits mk5 and 6)
  7. gaede

07 GTI K04 v. 12? Challenger R/T

never race, never post about it. buuuuuut some guy in a deafeningly loud R/T was next to me at the light the other night asking "lets do a pull". Get to about 35-40 beep..beep..blahhh zoOm. Jumped up to about 85ish before both let off. Just about dead even, maybe half a car on his side. At the...
  8. gaede

Mishimoto aluminum Radiator

Brand new never installed. Anyone interested? Shoot me a pm http://www.mishimoto.com/volkswagen-golf-performance-aluminum-radiator-mk5-gti-06-09.html?gclid=CNiipbvthLQCFal_Qgodb0UA5A Volkswagen Golf MK5 GTI Performance Aluminum Radiator, 2006-2009 By replacing your current VW radiator with a...
  9. gaede

Black iPad Mini 16GB

Sold
  10. gaede

OEM HID light pattern

Lets see if this can be explained to me or somehow resolve this (what i consider a problem). I've always been pretty anal KEK ;), about the way the projection of the light pattern is. It's never been level and flush. I'm somewhat aware of euro-spec has that little divit that looks something...
  11. gaede

OEM HID light pattern

Lets see if this can be explained to me or somehow resolve this (what i consider a problem). I've always been pretty anal KEK ;), about the way the projection of the light pattern is. It's never been level and flush. I'm somewhat aware of euro-spec has that little divit that looks something...
  12. gaede

Feeler/FT: Work vs-xx's

3-piece obvii 18x8 5x112 (redrilled) +38 Faulken 215/35/zr18 about 85-90% tread only a couple nicks on 1 or 2 lips, and the lips could use a re-polish. otherwise, mint. Looking for local trades for now. Open to lots of 'equivalent' wheels. Lets see
  13. gaede

FS: Rear Seat delete false floor

** NEW, never installed! ** Located in North San Diego (Oceanside). Looking for local sales only for now. 250$ obo
  14. gaede

Wheel Paint/Repair Shop, San Diego

As the title says, curious if anyone on here recommends a shop some where in the SD area for some wheel love. Shopping around for some repaint and/or refinish. LMK TANX
  15. gaede

FS: Votex Rear (CW)

Votex rear, flawless.. Open to offers
  16. gaede

Beating a Ticket....

After a decade if driving, I finally got a speeding ticket. Not making any excuses but I was in an 'eager mode' to meet up with someone. Some spirited driving while passing a few cars on the freeway led to me being pulled over. Here's the thing... I know I was driving kind of fast, and the...
  17. gaede

G-Man on Doughnut Patrol

Either that or a bacon sandwich But in all seriousness... Is anyone on here a Police Officer, or knows of one? I need some fix-it tickets written off :( Sent from mind using telepathy and alien technology.
  18. gaede

Going back to Stock??? (bunch of misc. oem parts) *lowcal*

Would prefer local buyers, willing to ship if buyer reallly needs it and it's not one of the heavier items. ALL ITEMS OEM & OFF 2007 35-40K FSI GTI. I would say most, if not all, items are 10/10. OEM Grill $50 SOLD Radio/6-Disk Changer $75 SOLD "Noise Pipe" - Throttle body $35 SOLD Complete...
  19. gaede

FS: 18" AUTOSTRADA MONZAS

For a friend listing them on vwvortex.... Someone go swoop these up Sent from mind using telepathy and alien technology.