GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

FS: 2008 GTI

I'm upgrading to another GTI so it is time to let it go: Location: Elk Grove, CA. Year: 2008 Candy White 4-door with DSG slick top, original owner since day 1. Clean title. Mileage: 199xxx miles. Yep, daily commute since day 1. 60 miles daily. Service record: everything since day 1 all of...
  2. S

Fuel pump fuse keeps blowing

I tested my fuel relay with a new one and it still blowing as soon as I start the car. Could it be the in-tank fuel pump? Everything is original and the car as 200Kmiles. I am the original owner but the fuel filters were regularly maintained. I know something is shorting the circuit but I...
  3. S

Help! so many codes

I ran out of gas a last week with 5miles left in the tank. The car didn't die but when I got to the pump, it said 0miles. About 1miles away from the gas station, the car felt like it was running out of power. I didn't have to floor it but I have to press the pedal a little harder than...
  4. S

WTB: Hood bra for MKV

Email me if you have one for sale. Thanks. QN
  5. S

FS: VW roofrack and luggage basket

I bought this setup directly from VW and used it exactly for 1 trip. Everything is there. Local pick up in Sacramento is preferred but will ship at buyer's expense. Asking $550 obo. Please email me for pics. Thanks.
  6. S

AM/FM antenna?

The signal on my radio, especially the AM stations, is getting weaker and weaker. Driving through highway overpass, I lose the signal intermittently. Where is the antena for the radio in our car? I know the shark fin antenna is for Sat Radio but I'm not sure if it's the same for the AM/FM...
  7. S

Break wear sensor?

I just replaced the rear pads on my 08' GTI after 40K miles. The front is barely 1/3 worn but the rear pads are like 1mm left. My cousin asked me if the sensor came up but I never saw it. When I changed the pads, I also didn't see any sensors on the pads like in BMWs. So, is there break pad...
  8. S

Vag-com and stage1

I have APR stage1 on my GTI and the DME is locked after the installation. Do I have to unlock or switch it back to OEM mode before I can use the vagcom cable I just bought? I need to change the DSG oil and was playing about with some of the features using vagcom. Thanks in advance. QN
  9. S

Best Online retailer?

I used to get my maintenance parts from ECS Tunings but their shipping is getting a little out of control. Is there a better one out there or ECS is it? QN
  10. S

will 205/65/R15 with 5x112mm fit a 08 GTI?

I'm trying to buy snow tires on steelies for my GTI. Thanks in advance.
  11. S

stupid design of the engine cover

I tried to check the air filter after 15miles and followed every trick and tip suggested here. I still ended up cracking my engine cover. It's the dumbest design of all. VW probably had all their smart engineers working on the engine and forgot about the cosmetic cover. Why couldn't they...
  12. S

FS: Blackberry Pearl 8120 AT&T

6 months old with all orignial packages. $100obo shipped. Email me for pictures. Thanks.
  13. S

Looking for a good VW dealer in Philadelphia.

I'm looking to buy a new Rabbit unseen in Philadelphia. Could anyone recommend me a decent/honest VW dealer? QN
  14. S

Good dealer in Philadelphia?

I'm looking to buy a new Rabbit unseen in Philadelphia. Could anyone recommend me a decent/honest VW dealer? QN
  15. S

VW dealer in Philidelphia

Any recommendation? My little brother is looking to buy an 09' Rabbit. Thanks in advance. QN
  16. S

09' Rabbit Invoice?

My brother is looking to buy a 2009 Rabbit in Philadelphia for school. Does anyone know what the invoice price for the 09' Rabbits? A recommendation of VW dealers would be real helpful too. Thanks in advance. QN
  17. S

FS: Stock carpet floor mats (not embroidered) BRAND NEW IN BAG

$35+shipping or $50 shipped anywhere. QN
  18. S

jumper cables?

Does anyone know any compact jumper cables that will fit inside the spare tire compartment?
  19. S

FS: GTI OEM floor matt set

Brand new and never used. $40 shipped anywhere.
  20. S

Tires rotation?

Does anyone here rotate their tires and how often? I came from owning an M5 that has different tires between the front and back so I hadnot have to do this for a long time. QN