GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

*Official* NOVA off topic/discussion thread (Part 2)

Finally got my rack and got it on. 10000000x better than the stock rack
  2. D

*Official* NOVA off topic/discussion thread (Part 2)

Just saw this, looks nice
  3. D

FS- Kleemann TS-7s

SOLD... after 204 days of trying lol.
  4. D

Its been a while.

Been a good bit since I posted here. Stock suspension is going back on the car tomorrow and probably getting sold in a week. Learned how to do some lightpainting. And I got a GoPro, made a timelapse video a couple weeks ago. You can see them here, http://vimeo.com/dkwince
  5. D

dwinces Part Out v3.0!

Third time (and last) Im gonna part out my car. Come July its getting sold or traded in. I want to keep this local although I could ship some of the smaller stuff at buyers expense. Prices are stiff, but go ahead and try to make a deal with me, I might be in a good enough mood haha. Kleemann...
  6. D

worst car you've driven

Whats the worst car you've ever driven? For me its gotta be a Cobalt or Sebring. They both felt like they were gonna just deteriorate and break over any bump.
  7. D

FT: Kleemann TS-7

delete
  8. D

my car sucks

chilled with guilford for a bit today. my car is halfway into winter mode, I just need some wheels/tires for it. Untitled by dwince, on Flickr Untitled by dwince, on Flickr Untitled by dwince, on Flickr Untitled by dwince, on Flickr Untitled by dwince, on Flickr
  9. D

WTB- Stock wheels

Classix, huffs, denvers.. Let me know what you have. I need stock wheels so i can trade in the car asap. They need to have tires, and be relatively near me.
  10. D

dwince's H20i Thread

My first H20, definitely going again and again and again. It was good meeting everyone even though I didnt have my car there. http://www.flickr.com/photos/dwince/sets/72157625047590570/ <--Album. Rest are there.
  11. D

dwince's part out

Not parting out anymore. Mods please close this thread.
  12. D

FT: Kleemann TS-7's

No longer for trade, but will be back up for sale soon.
  13. D

just chillin

hung with guilford for a little and shot the cars since we were bored.
  14. D

FS/FT- Omanyts

SOLD. ....back in July.
  15. D

thats jus' turrable.

got some pictures with notorious since we both have nothing better to do. Im on the R wheels and notorious is on the classix. (yes thats a deer crossing the road)
  16. D

havent whored in a while.

traded wheels with guilford since i have some new ones on order right now. was this.. is this.. will have these..
  17. D

FS- painted TR stock front lip

Stock front lip that was painted tornado red. they didnt sand it very well, but the paint is a spot on match color-wise. it has some scuffs on the bottom and holes where a hide away plate frame are, but who the hell looks under there anyways? id like to keep this local or relatively close. ill...
  18. D

Parents Rides.

I thought this would be an intersting thread. Post up pictures of what your parents drive. :thumbsup: Ill start off with my dad.. and my moms car is creepin in the back here.
  19. D

squeaky clean.

Washed the car for the first time in 2 1/2 weeks so Im gonna whore :wink: