GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. snobrdrdan

CSB3: Bored Forum Homies Argue About Which Corporate Tool Acronyms Are Correct

Bumping this, since I didn't get any feedback here on what to do with this... I was thinking, originally, to try and get the scammer back....no? Should I call Venmo and just cancel the card? Inquire with the bank, if legit?, and have that shut down too?
  2. snobrdrdan

It was the Turkey O'Toole for me, and their Guinness boneless wings were good too (at Bennigan's) There's one left here in Michigan, and we drove out of our way from vacation last year to eat there lol
  3. snobrdrdan

THE Formula One Thread

x10 :cautious:
  4. snobrdrdan

Good info/advice. I was trying to think "outside the box" though and figure out how I could access these/"MY" funds......if there was something there, to get the a*hole(s) back. I mean if they opened a bank account in my name, there's no real damage there. Right? And this Venmo Debit card is...
  5. snobrdrdan

First thing I thought of was a Dodge Omni though, lol. And the R3X looks like the Golf Country:
  6. snobrdrdan

Need some help/thoughts.... So the other day I get a Venmo debit card in the mail, in my name, along with a letter saying that I could add direct deposit to "my" bank account to get funds quicker with the card. Wellllllllllll, small problem, I don't have Venmo and have never even used Venmo...
  7. snobrdrdan

It was FWD and available only on the lowest "S" trim level. Basic options, cloth seats, and 16" steel wheels with hubcaps. :LOL: I had a 2013 silver manual S, and mostly all of the MK5/MK6 mods fit/worked on it.
  8. snobrdrdan

Well they're just all seasons (not summer tires), on the dad van, so I bit the bullet and swapped them out since it was nice & I had the motivation. (lugging up & taking down wheels/tires for 2 cars to the basement is a pain in the ass btw) And, additionally, I hand washed the van too....it...
  9. snobrdrdan

Freaky weather here.....thanks global warming ;).....I'm not sure if I should buy into it or not though 🤷‍♂️ Anyone else done it or wondering: time to take the winter tires off for good? (had them on < 2 months) What you guys say? Detroit weather forecast:
  10. snobrdrdan

Why is the dresser on dollies? 🤷‍♂️
  11. snobrdrdan

I'm not sure where you're at, location wise, but wouldn't Florida in April be better?
  12. snobrdrdan

Gamestop's most recent 8-k filing - intent to issue a share dividend (Now confirmed on 7/6)

Just watched the movie "Dumb Money" (on Netflix) about the squeeze on the Gamestop stock.....pretty good & very interesting (I had no clue about all of that going down)
  13. snobrdrdan

:unsure: Sounds like something only Boosted would say