GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

Engine bay part out feeler

Gonna go in another direction under the hood----wanna see if there is any interest... AWE CCB intake--$280 shipped+your stock setup Ebay 3" DP+cat delete--$100+shipping Audi A4 engine cover+mounting hardware---$100 shipped BSH Recirc CC----$100 shipped+ your stock PCV setup EJ noise...
  2. R

WTB---WORKING A/C compressor

As the title states---I need a WORKING A/C compressor, as mine has shit the bed. Please email me if you can help---it would be greatly appreciated! Email---vwrogue@hotmail.com
  3. R

WTB--EJ Polished NoisePipe

I want the Polished, not black. Must have all mounting hardware/hoses. PM me if you can help. Thanks.
  4. R

FS--Carbon Fibre eyelids

Had these on for a few months, took them off in great condition. These are real carbon, not the cheap fake shit. $50 shipped, $45 local.
  5. R

FS--Carbon Fibre eyelids

Had these on for a few months, took them off in great condition. These are real carbon, not the cheap fake shit. $50 shipped, $45 local.
  6. R

FS--Carbon Fibre eyelids

7. R

FS--Carbon Fibre eyelids

8. R

FS--Carbon Fibre eyelids

9. R

FS--Carbon Fibre eyelids

10. R

FS--Carbon Fibre eyelids

11. R

FS--Carbon Fibre eyelids

12. R

FS--Carbon Fibre eyelids

13. R

FS--Carbon Fibre eyelids

Had these on for a few months, took them off in great condition. These are real carbon, not the cheap fake shit. $50 shipped, $45 local. PLEASE DELETE, LAGGY INTERWEBZ!
  14. R

WTB--Blue silicone coolant hoses

As the title states, I would like to snag some nice condition used silicone coolant hoses. Hoping that someone has a wrecked or "taken back to stock" car that had a blue set on it. Please PM me if you can help, thanks. Pics a must.:thumbsup:
  15. R

WTB---RoofRack+fairing

Dont need attachements, just all mounting hardware and the fairing. Must be in good condition, looking for the best deal possible. Please PM pics and description of what ya got!
  16. R

WTB--42DD resonator delete

So yea, now I am looking for a resonator-delete pipe. Looking for one in good shape, with hardware, and at a bang'n price. Please PM if ya got one! :thumbup:
  17. R

WTB---42DD O2 spacer

as the title states, I want the 42 Draft Designs O2 spacer.......if ya got one laying around please PM me.
  18. R

Can anyone help

i was installing my FMIC kit and when i was removing the Piping to the TB I pulled the wires out of the MAP sensor aka thrust sensor. I got the clip and the prongs that the wires fit into on the clip but what I was wondering is if anyone would be able to snap a few pics of the wires/ connectors...
  19. R

Boost solenoid?

hello, i have a 2006 GLI and am having an issue with what VW calls the "Boost Solenoid", which is located on the hard plastic turbo charge pipe going to the throttlebody. Can someone please snap just one pic and post it so that i can see the wires going into it? it would be most appreciated.