GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

FS: 18in work equip [8.5/9.5]bling*

Price 1800 obo Contact information look_its_jon@yahoo.com or pm me. Is the item new or used Used Selling rims, tires or both Rims and tires Size 205/40 & 215/40 ----------------------------------------------------- Product description selling my works. 5x114.3 18x8.5 +36 (205/40/18) 18x9.5...
  2. G

mkv cw r32 front bumper w/ grills.

cw oem painted r32 front bumper/holeless front grill with vw emblem/lower grills chip1 chip2 chip3 chip under bumper/close up cant see it unless your under the car. both lower grills brand new from vw the bumper has been inside the whole time i have owned it, so it has not been...
  3. G

part out:h&r ulra lows/r32 bumper/intake ect.

all the prices do notinclude shipping. -H&R ulra low coilovers:soldplus shipping used for about 16k. rides like a champ. lowww -osir blk weighted shift knob: sold in great cond. and lights up when hooked up. i never had it hooked up. -osir blk w/ red stitching: sold in great cond. -cw oem...
  4. G

small photoshoot.

just wanted some pics before i sold the wheels. no pro pics,the car was extra dirty. the front grill is temp, its vinyl / paint. i have whole new set-up coming soon! :thumbsup:
  5. G

ECS Carbon Fiber Radiator Cover (mkv)

i paid 200+ for this awhile back. i want to change it up and get something different. http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_V--2.0T/Engine/Cooling/ES8498/ asking 150 plus shipping. it has some 4 scuffs marks on the edges. can be wetsanded and waxed to look better. no cracks in the clear or...
  6. G

polished vette sawblades 8.5/9.5

fully polished vette sawblades(8.5 fronts and 9.5 rears) comes with adatpers and bolts for 5x112. 205/40/17 in front and 215/45/17 in rear. ive had the front tires on for 3k miles, and the rear for about 5k, they still have tons of life on them. kuhmo ecsta tires on the rear, and the front are...
  7. G

FS:OEM VW Premium 7 Silver Buttons [6 CD Changer]

this came off my 09 GTI. i upgraded to a navi unit. Stock OEM VW Premium 7 Silver button 6 CD MP3 Changer. mint condition, and i have the radio code. $130 shipped. sry for the crappy phone pic. im located in houston, tx.
  8. G

FS: OEM VW roof rack bars.

bought it used a while back. in good cond. 240 bux plus shipping. fits: Rabbit, GTI and R32 Model Years 2006.5+ located in houston,tx.
  9. G

photoshoot full of win*

friend of mine hooked it up with a photoshoot. :thumbsup:
  10. G

Full-size vw Fast.

comes with box and all. 75 bux, takes it. :thumbsup:
  11. G

CF neuspeed engine cover*

fits only FSI motors. never had this on my car, i bought this before i got a mkv. and i ended up buying a 09 with a TSI motor, so it didnt fit. its just been sitting around for 6 months. has two stress cracks in the clearcloat. can be sanded down and respayed. cant really tell, have to be up...