GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

WTB Stock Huffs or Detroits

Hey guys im looking for Huffs or Detroits in ok condition. Does not have to be in a perfect condition. It has to have tires on them and the smallest size has to be 225/40/. The cheaper the better. text 7323181573 NO DENVERS
  2. S

Playstation 4

Hey guys I will be picking up the new Playstation4 that will be coming out November 15 (tomorrow). I have the receipt and proof of the reservation in Walmart. If you are located in Central NJ you can come with me to pick it up or meet up after i buy it. Since i need a price to put up, it will be...
  3. S

FS/FT rotiforms blqs NJ

Rotiforms blqs machine finish 18x8.5 all around et45 front et35 rear Tires 215/40/18 all around nankangs front and falkens rear 85% Little Curbish but not noticeable if far away. $1,000 obo or trade for stocks plus cash on your end. Must have good tires. Pics are on my phone so text for...
  4. S

WTB- silverline x struts

looking for silverline x struts (adjustable). Atleast 10k miles on them. Would like local pick up in NJ thanks!
  5. S

FT- TSW Valencia

FT- TSW Valencia FOR SALE NOW! Hey guys got bored with my TSW valencia wheels which i repainted champagne mist (light gold). The bolts are still silver. I would like to trade them for something else maybe another rep like LMs. Just txt me for pics. 7323181573 TSW Valencia repainted champagne...
  6. S

FS/FT RH ZW1

PICS ARE ON THE SECOND PAGE ON VORTEX!!!! http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5769983-Fs-ft-rh-zw1&p=78316155#post78316155 Metallic sunburst silver with a polish lip. 17x8 et 60 17x9 et 47 Adapter 5x112/5x112 20mm making the front et 40. Spacers and extended lugs 15mm making the rear...
  7. S

fs steelies nj

16in steelies with two Bridgestone tires 90% and Goodyear tires 70%. Local sale only CNJ 250 obo Tires as are 205/55
  8. S

Windshield replaement

Hey guys i cracked my windshield and would like to replace the whole thing. i just wanted to know if anyone knows a good shop for a decent price. I've got quoted around 350-500. I've seen people pay like 120-200 so if anyone knows a shop that would cost that much lmk!!! Thanks!!!
  9. S

FS Racelands NJ

I have a set of racelands with two extra struts. One of the struts had a broken tab but Raceland sent me two new struts(v2). Have 30k miles on them and still works great. $175 OBO pick up only
  10. S

FS- CW rear upper bumper

I have a cw rear upper bumper that has a crack in the middle. It can be fix and if anything ill fix it but prob would need to get the bumper repainted. $120 obo...pick up only 08840
  11. S

WTB-FK silverline/highsports front springs

I need the front springs from the silverlines/highsports coils. Im really looking for one spring but i know people wont just sell me one. Contacted FKs already and they are sold out. LMK!
  12. S

Feeler FT- Audi Flat fives

SOLD SOLD!!!
  13. S

vag CNJ

Anybody have vagcom around cnj. My headlights stop auto-leveling after replacing the headlights and bumper after an accident. Heard vagcom will fix the problem. LMK! Please
  14. S

WTB- Ksport or Konis

Anyone selling them lmk! For the Ksports would prefer V3 or if they made V4. I would like almost new as well or 20kmiles/less. Also, if anyone know where i can get Ksports rather than from bsh. Thanks!
  15. S

body shop

Got into an accident in the weekend. I would need a new fender, hood, front bumper, new axle, prob a new suspension,driver headlights, and fogs. Not sure what else but can anyone rec me to a good shop. The other persons insurance will be paying the damage. Thanks
  16. S

Fs/Ft Custom R32 style rear bumper

SOLD
  17. S

wheel shop

Need a wheel shop that can refinish wheels. Most important part is to fix offsets. Et23 need to change to et32
  18. S

FS/FT Lorinser rsk5 3pc

FS/FT Lorinser rsk2 3 piece Sold