GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. awb17x

Vagcom and Roof rack for sale!!!

Vag I'm looking for 200 shipped or 160 picked up roof rack 300 ( NOT SHIPPING!!! ONLY PICK UPS ) Please Email me Orlandof@gmail.com I DONT COME TO THIS SITE MUCH ANYMORE I DONT EVEN OWN THE GTI
  2. awb17x

People running K04's...

Did you change your intake? I have a Pflow at the moment and it fits my k04 but I was reading and some people said that you should have a k04 intake? Just wanted to hear what you guys did or if you left it alone. I'm thinking about getting the twintake but havnt heard back from forge
  3. awb17x

Sports Forum Member Conduct

Sports Forum Member Conduct 1. No Flaming. We all get caught up in heated sports discussion/debates, and that's fine. However, refrain from any personal attacks. Personal attacks will not be tolerated and could result in a members losing points or if sever enough to be banned. There will be no...
  4. awb17x

Official MLB Season 2010

This is for all teams .. show your pride lets keep the flaming away till the post season! Wish all the teams good luck because us yankees are going to win it again this year !:thumbsup:
  5. awb17x

*~OFFICIAL Firearms thread~*

I doubt it but if there are any other people who have firearms post them up! Questions about new stuff coming out or even people who are looking for more information on state permits. Anyways here are a few of my guns. Kimber Compact Para-Ordnace was my daily My G19 GSG-5 and...
  6. awb17x

EuroJet boost gauge install *pics* ( VERY EASY INSTALL )

The install was all ready done when I took the pics but I think the pics might help people who want to install this them selfs One here is a good spot to put the black box. You have the run the wire to the cabin. To make this easy on your self just remove the battery and you will see a where...
  7. awb17x

Eurojet

Super fast shipping.... Best prices... Really good guys over there. Ill make a write up on the install of the boost gauge
  8. awb17x

AWE Vent Gauge

$75 shipped by usps 2-3day with tracking:thumbsup:
  9. awb17x

Ripped out plug and need some help.. *please take a look*

I forgot to unplug the sensor that's on the TB. Anyways its 3 wires and I dont know which number's to put them back in the plug. Also Do I just make the wire longer and stick it in the hole and put the clamp back on?
  10. awb17x

Look what fedex dropped off for me today

:thumbsup:
  11. awb17x

W/M install... any DIY?

I'm in the market right now for w/m.. I just wanted to know if there are any good DIY installs for it w/ pics... Also what would be the best kit?
  12. awb17x

ECS Headlight repair kit Before / After

Left Side Before Right Side Before Right Side After! Left Side After I know this is on my wifes GLI but Hope that helps. I would for sure buy this stuff again when I need it.. Here is a link if anyone wants to order it...
  13. awb17x

Looking for a cheap 3 pulls on a dyno? (Southern CT)

(dyno pulls for 50 bucks ) D&G Auto 1917 Boston Ave. Bridgeport CT 06610 (203)330-0872 tell them Orlando sent you
  14. awb17x

Vag Com Help....

How do I change from "Adv.Meas.Values" to "Adv.Meas.Blocks" I'm trying to do some logs and I was going by this.. http://www.goapr.com/support/datalogging.php But when I get here Mine doesnt say Blocks it will tell me Values... How do I change that?
  15. awb17x

Godspeed Install

No logs but I will tell you a little about the install. I have a s3 IC so I ran into a few problems with hose. I didn't finish the install because it started to get dark and my wife was going out so I had to watch my son. Anyways ill take a pic of the hose and the pinch that is on the PS side...
  16. awb17x

how to take off front bumper?

Any DYI?
  17. awb17x

Anyone have a how to for Seafoam?

I been seeing more and more people do it. So yeah any videos or more information about it? Thanks
  18. awb17x

Request: Sports Sub-Forum ( If you enjoy any sport please read )

Well I have been here for sometime now and I know that alot of us like sports. Wether it be Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, Soccor, nascar. I was thinking today rather than flood the Off-topic GDD. That us sports fan's should have a sub-forum. There should also be a sub-forum conduct...
  19. awb17x

Official 2010 Baseball season

Who is ready!:thumbsup:
  20. awb17x

How many of you have paid off your car?

Just paid mine off, well come the 1st of this month it will be paid off. Feels nice:thumbsup: