GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. pomme de terre

Brake Dust Shield Replacement

So my rear driver side brake dust shield rusted through the bolt holes over the winter, so it was loose and rubbing on my rotors. I ended up cutting the whole thing off. I do some occasional tracking so I was thinking it would be a good idea to replace the shield so that there's a barrier...
  2. pomme de terre

Gumball 3000 coming to Toronto this Thursday

http://www.gumball3000.com/2010programme/ A friend told me about it, apparently they will be here this Thursday in the Bloor Yorkville area. It'll be a good way to see cars that I'll probably never see in real life again. Veyrons and Enzos anybody? Ok so they have left London, and here are...
  3. pomme de terre

Hot air coming from steering column

So lately I've been noticing hot air coming out from the steering column (around my knee area). Its not HOT, but its warm and pretty noticeable. I was just driving around now, in 21 degree weather with the windows down and could very obviously feel the warm air. I have generally had the fan...
  4. pomme de terre

Pics from CIAS

Went earlier this week, and here are some pics. Please share yours as well :smile: The highlight of the trip was test driving several Merc's. You sign up at the Merc booth and they shuttle you over to a parking lot where they have a small track setup. You just hop into the cars and rip it...