GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

Coilover Adjustment Needed: Astoria NY/Queens NY Area

Hey Everyone, Anyone have experience with adjusting rear perches in the Astoria/Queens area. I had work done there once before but forgot the guys username and number. If anyone is willing to help me out for a friendly price please contact me. Email me at JMEagle316@gmail.com or Text me @...
  2. J

WTB/WTT: Winter Set up

Lookin for winter wheels and tires. if you have any OEM (Classix/Huff/Denver) with good treading I will trade you a set of Gunmetal R32 Wheels w/ 215/35/18 tires (all 85%+ treading) and also a set of 225/40/18 tires (2 with 70%, 2 with 80%) email me for best response! jmeagle316@gmail.com...
  3. J

Paint Stripper

Anyone have experience with paint strippers? (may have left room for a joke on this one) I chipped a pretty good portion of my GTI rear bumper which is painted CW. I wanna get it repainted but thats gonna cost me, if I can just strip the paint and make it flow with the textured side skirts id...
  4. J

WTB: Stock GTI Front Lip, Stock GTI Rear Lower Bumper

As title reads, in North NJ, email me for quicker response... tua22607@temple.edu
  5. J

WTB: Aftermarket 2.5 L Rabbit Exhaust

As title says. I am in north NJ, shoot me a pm or email me at tua22607@temple.edu for quicker response
  6. J

Tire Stretch

What tire size would be sufficient for a slight stretch as well as prevent some rubbing with my 15 mm spacers I have .:R wheels with 225 40 18 now would 215 35 be good?
  7. J

Paint Shops in Tri State

Looking the perfect balance of quality and expense in terms of a paint + body shop in NJ/NY area...or CT even. Thanks!
  8. J

FS: Part Out

Jetta Upper + and Lower Center Grille (Both with Chrome trim): $100 + shipping SOLD!! Spacers: pair of 15 mm spacers - $45 + shipping No Bolts Shift Knobs: 1 GTI Shiftknob (2 clips are broken, usage of a zip tie is sufficient), 1 Rabbit Shift knob; both include boots and also one can include...
  9. J

New Addition = Enough for Timeline

Some plastic surgery timeline deleted :) traded my rabbit front bumper April 25th 2010 Shaved and badgeless, I wanted to do this with my rabbit bumper but the guy I traded with will have the luxury to do so I guess I have two ideas, do a whole murdered out jetta front, or keep it...
  10. J

WTB: GTI Side Skirts

Looking to buy some GTI side skirts, in the $100 range local please, NY/NJ/CT/PA Willing to throw in some spacers if you need spacers as well
  11. J

WTB: Jetta Upper Center Grill Setup

As title reads, I am currently in the works of purchasing the 3 lower pieces, just need the top grill, where the emblem is, and the license plate bracket. If it has no holes..even better. For quicker response email me: tua22607@temple.edu
  12. J

WTB: Jetta Fog W/O Fog Holes

As title says, I need the Jetta fog grills but with out the holes for the actual fog lights. Thanks
  13. J

Jetta/GTI Fog grills, with out fog holes?

FML, wrong forum please delete
  14. J

WTT: Rabbit Front for GTI Front (CW)

As title reads. http://golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116056 ^^^ just for some reference. The good: Great Condition. Color matched rub stripes. The Bad: General rock chips, nothing serious...1-2 maybe. License plate bracket, if you consider that 'bad' TRADED!!
  15. J

Old > New

So, I traded away my Gunmetal R wheels for some Classix over the winter. Ended up dreaded the decision and it turned out that the person I traded with wanted 17's again. Got my wheels back!
  16. J

FS/FT: 2 Pairs 15 mm spacers

Selling two pairs of 15 mm spacers w/o bolts 1 set is ECS 1 set is H+R $65 shipped per set. $110 shipped for both sets. OR will trade 1 set for a pair of 8 or 10 mm spacers. I am in the Tri State area, will be going to spring Show n Go in englishtown on sunday.
  17. J

Rolled Fenders, where to get?

Anyone know a place to get your fenders rolled in Philly Area or North New Jersey? Maybe some one knows WHOM may be able to do that as well, thanks!
  18. J

WTB: Pair of Spacers

sold to me