GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

Pic request- GTI steering column

I am trying to see if the GTI's steering column is the same as my Tiguan's. I would like to add a boost gauge with the steering column pod. So maybe if you guys/gals have side on or birds eye view of your steering column that would be great.
  2. T

Wurth silver paint. Will it match. (Tiguan wheels)

Will this Wurth silver paint match my Tiguans wheels? http://www.autopia-carcare.com/wus-892181.html I curbed my wheel a little bit and would like to touch them up. Or another question could be asked, Does volkswagen use the same color paint on their standard wheels? I have these wheels (Los...
  3. T

I did my 1st oil change...

I burned a little more than 1 qt of oil in 5,000 miles, but I guess thats normal? I paid close to $55 for oil and a filter. Ouch. I do have a couple of questions... #1 This is the DV correct? #2 Is the oil thats coming out of it normal? #3 What the heck is the hole for and what type of gear...
  4. T

RugDoctor on cloth seats?

What do you guys think? Would it be alright if I used the RugDoctor (carpet scrubber) attachment on my cloth seats? I read somewhere not to use a steam cleaner on fabrics but nothing about hot water. (Hot water from the carpet scrubber)
  5. T

Huffs on a Tiguan

Ok I did a quick photoshop, so its not perfect. The brake calipers are backwards.lol What do you think about huffs on a Tiguan? Should I start looking for used Huffs?lol
  6. T

A couple of the Tig

I was in a bit of a rush so I only have rear end shots.lol and my new car... I wish!