GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. HoopaChalupa

fs: borbet type A 17x8.5 17x10 5x112

for sale. borbet type A $1100obo+shipping/handling 17x8.5 et13 17x10 et20 redrilled to 5x112 there is a little bit of curbage on 2 wheels, i will photograph with serious buyers. [raining right now :( ] textured grey powdercoated wheels were repaired and powder coated by rotiform. does not come...
  2. HoopaChalupa

FS: Work Euroline DH 17x8/9 et 45. 5x114, 4x114

17x8/9 et 45. 5x114 and 4x114 one piece wheel no tires comes with caps no bends or major scratches. i can include hubrings if you want. $1000+shipping/handling. Recently bought these from another member on here. I haven't ran them on my car yet.
  3. HoopaChalupa

DubTecknik Replica Votex Rear. Painted Reflex Silver

DubTecknik replica votex rear. painted reflex siilver. 100+shipping. hope you dont mind john.
  4. HoopaChalupa

wtb/wtt rear VW emblem

hey, im looking for a chrome VW emblem. i do have a cf emblem so if you want to trade im open to that. gracias.
  5. HoopaChalupa

wtb: stock side skirts and rear and front lips

looking for stock parts, prefer a local thing to socal but ill pay for shipping if needed
  6. HoopaChalupa

235/40/17 Dayton Daytona Tires

Have a pair of Dayton Daytona Tires for sale 235/40/17 Looking for 200obo+shipping
  7. HoopaChalupa

FS Toyo Proxes 4 225.40.18

SOLD!!! a set of toyo proxes 4 225/40/18 about 80-85% tred. one tire has a patch but was done at a local shop and did not leak air when i had them on. all pretty much look like this.
  8. HoopaChalupa

FS/FT: Work Equip Anhelos

No longer looking for trades =/ FS: Work Equip Anhelos. 17x8 et45, 17x9.5 et45 polished lip, blue faces. they are in need of loving that being said..... $1000obo static. air with 20mm adapters up front, 15mm rear...
  9. HoopaChalupa

cracked vacuum line... anyone want to chip in?

so ya.... idk how but it cracked. anyone want to chime in on how to fix it... EDIT:
  10. HoopaChalupa

FS: MSR 045

EDIT (7/16) Tires are being sold sep. Wheels are for sale for $300 with center caps EDIT: Open to separating wheels and tires if i can get buys for both. Willing to ship. 600obo. MSR 045 18x8 et 30 Toyo Proxes 4 225/40/18 wheels have been plasti dipped.
  11. HoopaChalupa

wtb: 16" steelies

im looking for some steelies, 16". I think thats the smallest i can run on a gti so if you have them lmk.
  12. HoopaChalupa

Steering angle sensor, Steering torque sensor

pm if need help/ advice.
  13. HoopaChalupa

Completely CGI

friend showed me this, thought you guys might like it http://vimeo.com/7809605
  14. HoopaChalupa

any vagcom gurus out there

i got my car scanned and there a few codes that im not sure about.
  15. HoopaChalupa

no power steering.... help

pm if need help/ advice.
  16. HoopaChalupa

look at that fat jumbo

Courtesy of Xtina FK coils ftw.
  17. HoopaChalupa

Something old, Something new, Something blue

so i ended up cracking my oil pan, small crack but still leaked oil, so i ordered a new one and finally got it up on the car. BTW for anyone diy'ers good luck taking the 2 bolts on the driver side off. Big thanks out to dublar with help installing it and Berk@DBC for getting things shipped out...
  18. HoopaChalupa

Roland Drumkit Set w/ 3 extra drum pads - $3000

Posting this for my brother...same listing on craigs list Click the link below this paragraph to see a video from Johnny Rabb demoing the kit. Only thing missing is the headphone output, so if you want to practice/jam without anyone else hearing you, this system makes it possible. It also has...
  19. HoopaChalupa

weekly GTG

hey guys as of right now ill be heading up to oregon, Sweet home to be exact and i was wondering if there are any GTG somewhat in that area, eg salem, corvalis, eugene... ill be there from april10-17. i want to meet some guys up in the area if i can....last time i was in sweet home i saw a...
  20. HoopaChalupa

wtb/wtt stock intake....SoCal

hey guys im looking for a stock intake...im willing to buy but really want to just borrow someone's intake. got a ticket for my evoms intake after avoiding a racing misdemeanor...so i just need to show the stock one to the referee im in the fullerton area...pm if you can help out:thumbsup: