GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. rbradleymedmd

Caliper Piston Damage

Long story short, I found these Passat 4-Motion calipers through an online junkyard and decided it was too good of a deal to pass up on. Anyway, the calipers only have 18k miles on them and everything seemed to be in excellent shape upon arrival. Well yesterday, I finally had a little time to...
  2. rbradleymedmd

R32 Brake Update - TyrolSport Swap Over?

Pretty much as the title states, just wondering if the MKV FWD TyrolSport caliper pin kit is a direct swap over to the MKV R32 brake set-up? I'm guessing they are slightly different seeing as TyrolSport offers different links for each on their website, but I just wanted to confirm. Dan or...
  3. rbradleymedmd

FS: New 034 Motorsports Dogbone Mount Insert (street density)...$30 + shipping

SOLD As the title states, I have a brand new 034 Motorsports dogbone mount insert. This insert is the street density rubber...60 durometer solid bushing (approximately 35% stiffer than stock). I purchased this from another member; however, decided to just keep the OEM mount and refresh it...
  4. rbradleymedmd

WTB: OEM XM Satellite Tuner for MFD2 ("E" or later suffix)

As the title states, looking for a OEM XM satellite tuner in good condition. Doesn't matter if the three month subscription has been used or not. The unit has to be compatible with the factory MFD2 navigation system and TPMS and needs to have both the brown and green plug connections.
  5. rbradleymedmd

Oddball WTT: VF Side Engine Mount for BFI Stage II Side Engine Mount

I know this is a long shot, but I figured I would see if anyone out there wanted to trade their BFI stage II side engine mount for my VF Engineering side engine mount? Mine currently has ~21k miles on it and is still in pristine condition (just needs a quick cleaning). I would be looking for a...
  6. rbradleymedmd

Rear Breather Hose Diameter

Can anyone with an extra breather hose or valve cover inform me of the hose diameter needed to connect these two pieces together? Ever since my k04 install, this hose has been just a hair too short for my liking and I figured I would go ahead and grab a slightly longer replacment. Any help is...
  7. rbradleymedmd

WTB: Rear Coilover Perches

As the title states, I need a set of rear coilover spring perches ASAP. I just installed another set of coilovers and for the second time in as many brands, I need the rear to be raised more than the current perches allow. From what I remember, the rear Koni perches allow for quite a bit of...
  8. rbradleymedmd

034 Motorsports (INA) Dogbone Insert

I know this piece has been covered a couple of times, but I haven't seen anyone report back on the mount after extended periods of time. So, I realize that a new engine mount is going to create vibration (my BFI stage II transmission insert was nuts at first), but after time everything usually...
  9. rbradleymedmd

FS: New PowerFlex FSI Torque Arm Insert ($20 shipped)

SOLD As the title states, I have a brand new PowerFlex FSI torque arm insert (dogbone insert) for sale. As you can see from the pics, this insert actually fills in more of the OEM rubber insert (found in the subframe) than every other insert on the market (except for the 034 complete bushing...
  10. rbradleymedmd

Bioshock Infinity and Motion Picture

Thoughts? I really enjoyed the first two...the original a little more than the sequal. I'm really intrigued to see what the motion picture is all about, too. Anyone else here a Bioshock fan?
  11. rbradleymedmd

DIY: Build your own Adjustable Front Sway Endlinks

All parts can be found at www.MidwestControl.com. I found the MWC website through another car forum where members built their own adjustable endlinks with good success (would post the link, but I haven't been able to find it). Thus, I decided to see how/if a similar endlink design for our cars...
  12. rbradleymedmd

FS: BFI stage I Transmission Mount Insert...$35 + shipping, OBO

SOLD As the title states, I have a Black Forest Industries stage I transmission mount insert for sale. The insert is 65 duro and perfect for a DD that needs a little upgrade, but doesn't want any added cabin noise/vibrations. The mount has been used for approximately 15k miles, but still...
  13. rbradleymedmd

FS: VF Lower Rear Engine Mount (aka dogbone)

SOLD I have a used VF Engineering Lower Rear Engine (aka Dogbone) mount with brand new poly insert and bolts. The billet mount has been used for approximately 20k miles; however, as mentioned before, the poly and bolts are both brand new from VF. This does NOT include the larger poly dogbone...
  14. rbradleymedmd

Front Sway Bar Orientation and End Link Length

Well, I'm kind of a suspension noob, so I was hoping that some of the more insightful people on here could provide a little assistance. First, can someone explain the optimum orientation of how the front sway bar should sit with the suspension under load? I've read that the end link...
  15. rbradleymedmd

WTB: FK Front Sway Endlinks

I searched and found a couple of older threads listing these without any SOLD notification. Just wanted to see if anyone was selling a slightly used (yet in good condition) or BNIB set? TIA.:thumbsup:
  16. rbradleymedmd

In need of tires? Kumho Ecsta SPT on Sale.

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up on these...good deal from TireRack 18" (225/40/18) http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Kumho&tireModel=Ecsta+SPT&partnum=24YR8KU31XLOLD&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes 19" (235/35/19...I know it's a little wider than what most of you...
  17. rbradleymedmd

NFL Draft Discussion

Figured since the 1st round was less than a week away, we should get some discussions going... Who do you like in the draft? What does your team need and who should they draft? Sleepers in rounds 3-7? Just a couple of thoughts...not really questions...just seeing what people think. Watched J...
  18. rbradleymedmd

WTB: N75 Valve w/ all 3 Hoses Attached (<20k miles)

As the title states, I'm looking to see if anyone has a used N75 valve with all three hoses attached in good condition (under 20k miles is preferred). The hoses should be intact and full length (ie. not cut off from barbs connections on turbo). Part number is 06F 906 283 F.
  19. rbradleymedmd

FS: Forge, Carbonio, Eurojet, ATP (FSI)

I have the following items up for sale... Forge Twintercooler FMIC SOLD Carbonio Intake SOLD The third item for sale is a set of brand new Eurojet Coolant Hoses. The hoses were removed from their packaging one time (just to see where each hose ran). Below is a picture showing where each...
  20. rbradleymedmd

FS: New Eurojet Coolant Hose Set (red) & ATP DV Relocation Pipe

As the title states, I have a brand new set of red Eurojet coolant hoses and a brand new ATP DV relocation pipe. The EJ hoses were removed from their packaging one time (just to see where each hose ran). Below is a picture showing where each hose runs in the engine bay. Just FYI, this coolant...