GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

New Pics

almost done.... im gonna be ordering some new side skirts soon.. didnt like the caracter ones... so here are the pics....
  2. T

no landing strip here... shaved

whats up guys?? i got some new pictures of the car since my lil fender bender.... the rear bumper is still getting fixed up.... its gonna be a euro R32 bumper.... id like to thank the guys at NA motorsports for the hookup... they are good guys and will definetly order from them again... on with...
  3. T

Someone Buy These Wheels

so after a few weeks on the tex, im selling these wheels on ebay... they are my neuspeed rs10 wheels... here is the listing if anyone wants to check them out...starting price is 1500...
  4. T

Woot Woot..a lil Poke!!!

these pictures are for ur entertainment. please post responsibily. Well i had to whore it out...couldnt hold it in...i took a couple quick pictures of my dirty car so u guys could check out the new wheels... They are Stahl S3 wheels in a custom color. U can find wheels like this from Steve...
  5. T

me and a bud

ooooo cant wait for the Eurojet....well my boy blackmagic592 just got his new jlines and seat r lip and wanted to take some pics so i rolled along with him...pics turned out good....no pchoped at all..all camera... ps wheels are for sale...and if they dont sale they will be at waterfest for...
  6. T

neuspeed rs10's pics

yeah they're neuspeeds...i like them..they fit and they are only 18lbs!!! i decided to go with 18s because i liked the ride with the coils.... and i can go lower.... one complaint - the paint on the wheels seems to be a lil soft....i had one wheel that was chipped and neuspeed was quick to...
  7. T

Techtonics TBE video

mods - giac 03b+, 2.5" TT TBE, spacer, H&R coils Click here to watch mkv-gti-turboback pic for clicks
  8. T

you'll like these!!

H&R's all the way down...rubs a lil in turns..they ride great..love them...here ya go a lil photoshoot i had this weekend
  9. T

OH SNAP

a lil teaser..more later this weekend..not all the way down