GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

Uber-Stealth Audio- Summer Sale?

Well, guys, summer is here and things are getting a little slow around the shop. If you have not seen my customer fit sub boxes visit my site @ www.uberstealthaudio.com Been building VW specific sub boxes for about 10 years now. Anyway, last year I dropped my prices and eliminated sales, so...
  2. N

Uber-Stealth audio box for 1$!!!!!

I am going to try something new in the next week or 2. I am going to put 1 of each of my boxes, fully built ready to ship on ebay with a starting bid of 1$. If you have even considered one of these, this is a chance at a killer deal. I will post up a link one its active, and it will be posted...
  3. N

HUGE Uber-Stealth Audio Sale!!! 30% off Storewide

I have not done of these for several years now. However, this markes 10 years of building VW boxes for me, so I figured that was worth celebrating. I looked up the prices for my original boxes, and I am rolling back everything to 2008 prices. 30% off your purchase (excludes carpet) with...
  4. N

Celebrating 10 Years of Uber-Stealth Audio

2018 brings with it the 10th anniversary of the founding of Uber-Stealth Audio. From what began as a simple forum post about a speaker box I built for my 2008 GTI, to now having sold over 1400 speaker boxes as been an amazing journey. To celebrate this, we will be giving away (10) free...
  5. N

Any interest in Uber Stealth underfloor boxes anymore? Possible summer sale

I was trying to gauge how much interest there still was in these boxes. I still get orders, but the MK7 seems to be more common now. I was considering doing some type of special summer package deal, or someway to get the prices down, but that really only works if there are a decent amount of...
  6. N

Lots of New MQ Quart stuff and Uber Stealth Amp Rack

I have a lot of new in box car audio stuff that was to be used for a project that never happened. MB Quart RM1000.1 Mono Amp - $110 specs here: http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_67887_MB-Quart-RM1000.1.html MB Quart RM 740.5 5 channel amp - $200...
  7. N

Uber Stealth Audio Flash Sale!

Well, i have been off the forums for awhile, due to building a new house. Well we are finally in so I am having a flash sale. $50 off all orders over $150!! Ends 6/1/16!! Coupon Code FlashMay50 Limited to the first (10) orders If you have not see my car audio products, visit my site...
  8. N

Uber-Stealth Audio Fall Sale

Well, I have not done a sale for a long time, so here you go All MK7 boxes are 25$ off ($250 verse $275) - Now have boxes that fit 16" and 18" spare tires Limited to 5 customers - 20% Off any purchase!!! - Code: Fall20 5% off any order - Code: Fall05 All sales expire November 1st!
  9. N

Uber-Stealth Audio: Spring is in the Air!

Uber-Stealth Audio is starting a new promotion that will run all year. The Spring is in the Air Sales Event! What comes with spring besides rain? Weddings and babies of course. In order the celebrate my 10 year anniversary of being married to my lovely wife, and the 2 year birthday of my...
  10. N

Uber-Stealth Audio - HUGE 2015 SALE!!

Hello All, I did not run a Christmas special yeah due to all the work I have been doing to getting my new shop built and ready to move into. However, i am making it up to you guys! Starting today until the end of January, 15% off all orders over 275$. Coupon Code: 2015isHERE. 10% off all...
  11. N

Uber-Stealth Audio, August News!

Hello All. Several things have changed in the last few weeks, so I thought I would post them up 1. Ingigogo Campaign raised over $5300.00! That's huge and tons of people got a great deal on their products 2. Pricing and material changes. If you have visited my site lately, you will have...
  12. N

Uber-Stealth Audio July Sales

Figure I would list all the deals I have going on this month July 4-6 - Boom10! - 10% off all orders July 1 - 15 - All orders $250 or more (after discounts) get a free t-shirt July 1 - 15 - Indigogo campaign still going. Lots of savings $25 for a t-shirt...
  13. N

UBER-STEALTH AUDIO NEWS!! New machine, Coupon Codes, Indigogo campaign

Hello All, I have been pretty quiet the last month, but it was because I have been working on some pretty big stuff. 1. Indigogo Campaign https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/help-uber-stealth-audio-expand/x/7285858#home/share Please come check out my campaign to raise funds to expand my...
  14. N

Uber-Stealth Audio Needs your Help

Hello All, I have not posted recently as I have been spending every spare moment trying to work through the stack of "March Madness" Orders. For those who do not know, Uber-Stealth Audio is run out of my garage on a small cnc router by myself. The last 2 years I produced 150 boxes per year...
  15. N

Uber-Stealth Audio March Madness 2014!!!

Hello All!!! time again for my annual MARCH MADNESS SALE!!! Now, for those who have seen these in the past, I used to just offer like 25$ off all orders or something like that. NOW FOR SOMETHING TOTALLY DIFFERENT!!! If you have been to my website, you will know I move to ecommerce, with a...
  16. N

NEW! Uber-Stealth Audio All Wood Side mout sub box

Looking for testers details here http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1568542 Link Fixed!
  17. N

Uber-Stealth Audio - BIGGEST SALE EVER - Rolling prices back to 2008!

ALL Boxes (Golf / GTI Underfloor, Golf R, Tiguan) 200$ Shipped!!! THis includes: Standard Construction (MDF, Particle Board, or Plywood may be used) Brushed on sound deadening Speaker terminal and 14 ga speaker wire NO CARPET - 1 yard of carpet can be purchased for 15$ ALL Amp Racks (Golf /...
  18. N

Uber-Stealth Audio News - My Babies Are Here!

I just wanted to say my twin girls were born 8/19/2013. 3lbs 13 oz each. They where 8 weeks early, but are doing great at the NICU, and should hopefully come home by October! The left on is Arabella Marie, the right one is Eliza Nicole Just wanted to let everyone know. So far, this does...
  19. N

Look alike Uber-Stealth Box on ebay

I just wanted to inform people that the following item is not one of my boxes http://www.ebay.com/itm/140943534797?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_sacat%3D0%26_nkw%3D140943534797%26_rdc%3D1 this is a direct copy of my box, minus all the fine tuning 6 years of...
  20. N

Uber-Stealth Audio: WIN FREE STUFF

Hello All I am posting to talk about new Uber-Stealth products, options, and FREE STUFF Due to my participation in a recent project build, MB Quart has sent me 3 of their RPL shallow Mount subs. I have the 8”, 10”, and 12” versions for testing. I am also looking into becoming an authorized...