GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

*Official* NOVA off topic/discussion thread (Part 3)

Well gentleman, I took the step
  2. G

*Official* NOVA off topic/discussion thread (Part 3)

Picked up and used spare on the cheap today an got it on the carrier.
  3. G

*Official* NOVA off topic/discussion thread (Part 2)

Should be here in about three weeks. Got the new bumper painted and on painted all the other stud but I am going to install next weekend while I bed line the tub.
  4. G

*Official* NOVA off topic/discussion thread (Part 2)

Got my custom bumper and tire carrier. Need to get it painted up. Also ordered some metal cloak arched fenders for my low center of gravity build.
  5. G

Recent concert

Buddy of mine from college had a show so I went to take some pics. Didn't care for shots with the flash luckily my 35mm f/1.8 did some good work. All shots http://www.flickr.com/photos/grmncrsnbr/sets/72157627336099412/ Marcus(3) by grmncrsnbr, on Flickr ChrisBarrett(14) by grmncrsnbr, on...
  6. G

First wedding Rehearsal

Did this for some friends a few weekends ago. Was overall happy with the shots for my first time. C&C are welcome Full set http://www.flickr.com/photos/grmncrsnbr/sets/72157626832275523/ Some favs RnCRehearsal(19) by grmncrsnbr, on Flickr RnCRehearsal(13) by grmncrsnbr, on Flickr...
  7. G

I take pics, my 365 Project

Starting a little 365 project myself Day001 by grmncrsnbr, on Flickr Trying some new things with a flash. This was taken yesterday :thumbsup: http://liiphotog365.tumblr.com/
  8. G

My Pup

Rescued this dude last week, hes about 1-1.5 years old.
  9. G

Meet at VW/Audi HQ

10. G

FS Nikon D5000 w/ 18-55mm Lens

Upgraded to a D90, had the D5000 for less than a year. Comes with everything that was in the original box and the original box. Camera has been well taken car of, no scratches, never dropped and always transported in a camera bag. Lens is a Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens that comes as the kit...
  11. G

FS: 19x8.5 ET45 AMG Reps

Bought these and decided to go back to my summer wheels from last summer. Would prefer to sell locally if I can. Plenty of tread left on the tires, small amount of camber wear on 2 of them. Wheels have some chips in the clear coat, aren't perfect but not noticeable from 10ft. Tires are Sumitomo...
  12. G

Proper HDR thread

Thought it would be cool to have a thread with pictures properly using the HDR technique, ie, non surreal images. It shouldn't look like a painting or out of a video game.
  13. G

An MKV and a CC walk into a bar.....

Some shots of me and Guilford from last night all are clickable for hi-res
  14. G

Just 37

No but seriously its 5. Took some shots today after giving the car a bath last night. All shots are clickable for larger sizes.
  15. G

iPad Photo Editing

Been messing with some of the apps for the iPad. Works pretty well, some filters along with some other basic level settings. Tilt Shift Generator Photogene
  16. G

CC Wheel Poll

So I just bought a set of MB AMG reps and I have had them on for a few weeks now along with a new set of k-sport coils. Last summer I ran a set of MRR HR2s with a set of H&R coils spun all the way down (about a 2in drop). I havent been able to sell the MRRs so I still have them and I am...
  17. G

Went Hiking

Did some hiking this weekend with a friend, her two dogs and her roommate's dog. Click here pic to see more.
  18. G

New suspension making noise

Just installed new K-Sports. Getting a very slight clunk from my driverside coilover. I can replicate by just quickly turning the steering wheel to the right. It has never made the noise when the car is turning left. I can also here intermittently on come slight bumps. I check on Tuesday and...