GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Teh_Chr!s

WTB: GLI Steering Wheel Logo And Airbag

Hey Guys ... I Wrecked My GTI Last Year And Have The Steering Wheel Still ... Im Planning To Transplant It Into My 04 Jetta GLI .... Need A New Airbag And The GLI Logo Where My GTI One Is Now
  2. Teh_Chr!s

FS: Full set of 20 Wobble Bolts

~~~SOLD!~~~
  3. Teh_Chr!s

Part out thread of teh chr!s (Stage 2 unitronic with supporting mods)

yo guys i gave my main forum the first shot @ being vultures but theres still ALOT left .... so let the scavenging begin .... ive got a small list of mods in my sig , ill make a list of whats still around and put prices on them but in the mean time if u need something ask away all prices...
  4. Teh_Chr!s

FS: *BRAND NEW* BSH Engine & Tranny Mounts

For sale is my brand new set of BSH engine and transmission mounts .... i bought them and never got them installed b4 i wrecked the GTI Looking for $300 Shipped ... if u can find it cheaper leme know ill work with u to beat the price Paypal info : zxzcjt2k4zxz@aol.com Pics
  5. Teh_Chr!s

FS: Audi A4 FSI Engine Cover

Up For Sale Is My Audi A4 Engine Cover ... Looking For $90 Shipped .... Make An Offer I May Take it Heres The DIY For Installing This On Your GTI/GLI http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105713 Paypal Info Is zxzcjt2k4zxz@aol.com What It Came Off Of Looks Like This On A...
  6. Teh_Chr!s

FS: 4x .5" BBS RS Lips (34 Bolt 17" Lips)

For Sale Is My Old Set of Lips .... They Have Been Powdercoated Black . Some Of The Paint On The Outer Part Of The Lips Is Chipping Off From The Roads Up For My last Trip To NJ For Waterfest . Want Any Other Pics Or Anything Just Ask Away Looking For 125 Shipped
  7. Teh_Chr!s

FS: GTI/R32 Rear Seat Delete Floor

For Sale Is My Rear Seat Delete .... Had To Throw The Back Seats Back In And Looks Like They R Staying For A Bit So Im Selling The False Floor. Any Questions Or Need Any More Pics Feel Free To Ask PayPal info: Zxzcjt2k4zxz@AOL.com 225 Shipped 175 Picked Up
  8. Teh_Chr!s

FS: BMP Rieger Side Skirts

Up For Sale Is My Old Rieger Side Skirts , Selling Them Only Cuz I Have A Set Of BMP R32 Sideskirts Now. Looking To Get $300+Shipping .... They Are Around 400-430ish +Shipping Brand New And Unpainted. Heres A Few Pics ... If U Want Any Moar Pics Or Any Questions U Might Have Leme Know Ill...
  9. Teh_Chr!s

FS: GHL 3" Catback

For Sale My Old GHL Catback .... It Also Will Come With The Resonator Section Which Would Replace The Short Straight Pipe Section Which Is Pictured .... Ill Take $650 Picked Up $750 Shipped O0 Just So i Dont Have To Add it Later My Paypal Info Is zxzcjt2k4zxz@aol.com Feel Free To Comment In...
  10. Teh_Chr!s

Mk5 Rear Coilover Question

Do I Really Have To Pull The Rear Coilovers Out To Adjust The Dampening On My B&G's Every Dam Time Or Can U Get To The Top Of The Strut From The Inside of The Hatch Like U Can On The Previous Generations ..... Asking Cuz I Know Jersey Roads Suck Ass And I Dont Want My Insides Scrambled By The...
  11. Teh_Chr!s

WTB: R32 Rear Bumper

The Center Section Of My Rieger Rear Bumper Got Destroyed By A Raccoon A Few Months Back ... Soooo Looking To Go With My Original Exhaust Setup That I Wanted Back In 07 . Looking For An OEM R32 Rear Bumper .... Can Be The Euro Or US Bumper Style I Dont Really Care , Preferably BMP But Will Take...
  12. Teh_Chr!s

WTB: Tow Hook

Hey Guys I Have A Lil Project Going On Right Now And Am In Need Of An OEM Tow Hook For The Ol' Mk5 .... Normally Id Just Use Mine But I Cant Find It Any More Since I Removed The Spare Tire , Tools , And Rear Seats .... No Clue Where It Could Be .. Leme Know If U Have One And How Much Shipped
  13. Teh_Chr!s

WTB: VF Engine And Transmission Mounts

Leme Know If U Have One Or Both For Sale
  14. Teh_Chr!s

FS: Mk5 KONI FSD

SOLD http://www.namotorsports.net/detail.cfm/part_cd/KO2150.4001-1 Installed My B&G's This Weekend So These Are Out And Have To Go ..... They Go For 930 New , Lookin For 575 Shipped OBO
  15. Teh_Chr!s

FS: MK5 KO3 (Only 2,488 Miles)

For Sale ..... My Spare MK5 KO3 (Only 2,488 Miles) My Spare KO3 (Stock GTI/GLI 2.0 Turbo) -Came Off Of A Friends GTI & I Bought It From Shelby@SMS-Performance He Can Vouch For The Mileage. NO Shaft Play At All , Excellent Condition Basically Brand New. Thought My Turbo Was On The Way Out But...
  16. Teh_Chr!s

FS: Mk5 Rabbit Badgeless Notch Filler

Brand New Never Installed .... $25 Shipped
  17. Teh_Chr!s

Mk5 APR FMIC For Sale

Up For Sale : My APR Intercooler -- SOLD