GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. residentevol

WTB: Used Aftermarket Intake for TSI

CBFA Preferred for the breather filter. Let me know what you've got! Oiled/reusable filter preferred but not necessary.
  2. residentevol

Indian giving illegal?

Sorry for the racist thread title but it's the only one that explains this. So here is the story. Today on a stroke of luck a co-worker was shopping an online store available to military/gov't workers and such. He stumbled across a Dell laptop in the sale section for $25.00 It was normally...
  3. residentevol

ABS hydro pump and ABS operation faults

So the other day I jump in my car to take it to the body shop (because someone hit and ran my front fender) and as I'm driving away a warning beep comes on my brake light starts flashing and my ABS and traction control light come on steady. I pulled over turned off the car and started again...
  4. residentevol

Sometimes freedom of speech is annoying.

I want to curb every single one of these people. Especially the comments toward the bottom. They left the names un-blurred. Let's friend request these bastards and have some words :)
  5. residentevol

The official Google+ bandwagon post...

Who's on there? Who wants to be? I can send invites if wanted. I fully believe this will wash over facebook in a matter of months. Maybe I'm full of it but I remember when facebook took over myspace and it felt the same way. Here are some cheesy movies on what google+ is and how it works...
  6. residentevol

AMC's "The Killing"

http://www.amctv.com/shows/the-killing Who else caught this show? The first season just ended but I actually started watching about 4 days ago....Already watched all 13 episodes because I'm a loser. :biggrin: But damn that show was good. If you watched the first episode and thought *meh* and...
  7. residentevol

Screw it...this is war

Lets just make this simple. Wife is entered in a contest to win and Ipad 2 on facebook. It started out as a simple contest but name calling and petty bickering started from one of the military spouses (we call them dependasauruses) Now I want to make it my last wish to blow this bitch out of...
  8. residentevol

Where is that one thread?

Now this is about beer because the guy is banned and we don't want to talk about him.
  9. residentevol

Congress? Y U NO PAY ME?

SRSLY I'm not really all that worried because I have a decent savings account. But if for some odd reason this went on longer than a month things would start to get hairy. HOWEVER the younger Airman/soldiers etc... A lot of them (including me back in the day) live paycheck to paycheck. Now...
  10. residentevol

ZOmG a tiny HELICOPTER!??

No not those friggin remote control helicopters... ...I'm not sure if this is going to be as epic to you guys as it was to me but here it goes. Past sunday a buddy of mine in the office told me he had bought a trampoline and tried to drive it home in the middle of the night. He pulled off of...
  11. residentevol

The official HOMEBREWER thread

Just wanted to start this up and see who else is brewing their own on here. Also if there are any people thinking about it and want some advice feel free to ask here. I'll be also giving some links to the places that helped me start out and still are valuable resources. If your not brewing...
  12. residentevol

Xmas gifts for the SWMBO (girls)

SWMBO = She who must be obeyed meaning the girlfriend or wife. I am and always will be terrible at picking out girly shit for the wife as far as presents go. So any gift idea for the women post them in here. To start off in the past I've had good luck using www.pajamagram.com Show me what...
  13. residentevol

Post up your Halloween costume pics!

We wanted to do a trio of some kind for my son Alex's first Halloween. We went with Mario/Princess peach and Yoshi. Last week we went as planned like this to a "Trunk or Treat" they do on base. We decided that Asian's shouldn't go blonde and that I look great in pink so this is how actual...
  14. residentevol

Irony sandwich....

Oh man...Sorry if your reading this from the beyond segway dude but haha :clap: http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2010/09/segway-death/
  15. residentevol

I've been holding out.....

I had these pictures taken a few weeks ago by a good buddy Martin Hillman..Props to him for some awesome pictures..We drove around an old abandoned US Air force base in Germany to find this spot.. Anyway featured on Just stance here :)...
  16. residentevol

FS: OEM GTI LED Tails...Brand new $350 + shipping.

Ehhhh got some misquote or something from the dealer...gotta go back to another one and get a 3rd opinion..the price was not as cheap as I was quoted earlier.. Sorry for playing with your emotions! I'll make a new post if it turns out the first price was right.
  17. residentevol

Just one....for now.

Sorry I can't post the rest of the set right now...but here is a little taste ;) :fighting0030:
  18. residentevol

I SpOOge....

I Spooge...it was the best word we came up with after a debadged cooper s and my GTI. My buddy Rich detailed my car for me in preparation for the car shows next weekend...Got an All Golf 5 car show in my town Bitburg, Germany and the same weekend on Sunday is a vw/audi/skoda treffen. Going...
  19. residentevol

Hatchwork done for now

Got to the point where I'm ready to post pics of the hatch...took a different approach to sticker bombing I used all my dead Belgian and German soldiers and made a memorial for them ;) Here is a pic of the wooden frame I built underneath everything. I really wanted to keep my spare tire. this...
  20. residentevol

Hood notch......check ;)

friggin dun son! Tired of looking at that hood notch...also tired of hearing people complain about it (all in good reason) Still have a lot of plans for the car but at least from the outside at first glance it doesn't appear "incomplete" Crappy pics for now better ones to come later :word: