GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

Winter is here! Blizzaks, Thule Rack, Winter Setup

GTI is gone so now you can all scavenge for parts for the winter! These prices are about as low as I'll consider, so please respect it. Please include the extra 3% which paypal takes out unless you'd like to gift it to me, I promise I won't screw you. I live in Milford, CT for any local...
  2. S

Roof rack, Blizzaks, Winter Grill, BMP Side Markers and extras

GTI is gone so now you can all scavenge for parts. I wont even consider low-balls but make me an offer! :thumbsup: Please include the extra 3% which paypal takes out unless you'd like to gift it to me, I promise I won't screw you. 16" Steelies with Blizzak LM-25's New $600ish My Price: $325...
  3. S

2008 GTI Stage 2 TSI Part Out

GTI is gone so now you can all scavenge for parts. I wont even consider low-balls but make me an offer! :thumbsup: Please include the extra 3% which paypal takes out unless you'd like to gift it to me, I promise I won't screw you. APR Downpipe (15-20K miles) New: $699 Sold!!! APR/Carbonio...
  4. S

FS: 2008 Black Magic GTI 6-Speed Manual

Up for sale is my 2008 Black Magic Volkswagen GTI 2-door with a TSI engine, just under 60,000 miles (5/5/12). I have been the only owner of the car and have maintained it exceptionally well with oil changes every 5k miles along with a clay bar and waxing before and after winter, each year. As...
  5. S

WTT: Jetta front end for GTI front end (hole-less)

I have a hole-less Jetta front end that I'd like to trade locally with somone who has a hole-less GTI front end. If you don't have hole-less I'll trade with $50 on your end as well. The front end is in great shape, just minor wear and tear from driving with it. A clip is broken on one of the...
  6. S

rear brake caliper piston help

I'm redoing my brakes with a buddy and we can't get the rear caliper piston back in, what am I doing wrong? We've tried a c clamp and a disc brake pad spreader tool. help!!
  7. S

Achermanns' Build

I just put the downpipe on using the 3 other studs and then put that one in after and tightened it down. I dont see it causing any issues... There's no way i could get that bolt off without damaging the threads. what'd you do?
  8. S

Achermanns' Build

Same thing happened to me... Same bolt too, weird! :iono:
  9. S

What's this sound? (video inside)

Any help is appreciated! :thumbsup: Listen for something that sounds like a duck at: 1) 0:16 2) 0:26 3) 0:54 (best one) I just had my intake manifold replaced under warranty in July. I took it to the dealer today to look at it and they think it might be some intake seal leaking under the...
  10. S

Dear God

Saw this on youtube's home page and had to click on it. :drool: vXjnEM_Kp_4 Pic for non-creeper proof:
  11. S

We're F*cked

Everyone go get some blow and hookers tonight because we're screwed. I'm guessing they're telling us we'll be "fine" as to not cause any mass chaos. http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/08/03/spectacular-northern-lights-signals-sun-waking/ :yikes:
  12. S

How long does the ECU store information?

How long does the ECU store information about the vehicle, such as things affected by a Stage 1 tune. (ex: boost, timing, etc.) The reason I ask is because I threw a code, P2015, for some intake flap motor and I want to return my vehicle back to stock and take it in to the dealer. The dealers...
  13. S

Ipod and E-brake: Not the same

So I got a call from my mom around 7pm tonight. "Hey Brian, some dumbass with the same car as you is stuck in the mud by Silver Sands". This is about .5 miles from my house so I figured why not try and give him a hand. Well I got there and this is what I found, lol. Apparently he was "reaching...
  14. S

We're doing it wrong...

I think those truck guys are on to something... :lol:
  15. S

Keepin' it real OEM+

So I've been on this site for almost 2 years now and I've never had a photo thread dedicated to just my car. Well here it is. Thanks to Kyle (thatskinnykid) for the camera and edits! Comments & Critique's welcome! :thumbsup:
  16. S

Chrome side mirror replacement DIY?

Does anyone have a brief description of how to get off their stock side mirror cover? I bought a set of chrome side mirrors and I plan on doing the install this weekend but the instruction booklet it came with has 16 steps, including taking off the mirror and side marker. I was told by some...
  17. S

FS: BSH Stage 2 Intake - TSI

I have a Brand New BSH Stage 2 pipe for the TSI intake. This is the stage 2 pipe only. The reason for selling is I bought an APR intake instead. Comes with everything you need to install. $120 shipped :thumbsup:
  18. S

WTB: Chrome side mirror replacements

Just throwin this out there to see if anyone wants to get rid of theirs WTB: Chrome side mirror replacements :thumbsup:
  19. S

WTB: 8mm or 10mm spacers

WTB: 8mm or 10mm hub-centric, wheel-centric spacers with bolts. I need 2 sets (4 total spacers). Let me know what you got! :thumbsup: