GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

FS: Passenger side headlight

Some guy scraped my car and since I'm anal, I decided to replace the headlight. This headlight has some small scratches in the corner, i have not tried to get them out or make them better in any way. I'd imagine you could do a little wetsanding or buffing and make it look much better. I just...
  2. D

FS: GoMiniGo Tow Hook License Plate Bracket

$60 local sale preferred, will work out shipping with buyer.
  3. D

FS: Stock MKV GTI Springs

Located in Abingdon, MD. Make an offer. Local sale would get priority.
  4. D

FS: Open fog grills

***SOLD*** For sale is a set of open fog grills. There is a hole dremmeled out for a tow hook license plate kit. I honestly wouldn't recommend these if you dont have a tow hook kit, but you can do what you want with em. $25
  5. D

FS: Lots of parts

PICS COMING TOMORROW 8/17. Sold my car for a MK6, time to get rid of these to buy some new parts. Forge Spacer $40. ******SOLD******* www.ProclipUSA.com MKV phone mount (just the dash mount, no phone mount included) Best phone mount I have ever had, tailored specifically to the car, mounts...
  6. D

WTB: Stock intercooler hoses

I did a Forge Intercooler install and cant seem to find the stock parts in order to put it back together. Does any have the stock hoses and/or parts from their Forge Twintercooler install?
  7. D

Feeler FS: 2006 VW GTI 2.0T

2006 VW GTI PKG 2 96k Miles - 1 owner Clean mods Votex front lip Smoothed and painted factory side skirts Smoothed and painted Factory Rear bumper Dry Carbon wrap on interior Aluminum pieces (completely reversible) AWE Tuning Vent boost gauge Forge DV (Recent rebuild) Forge DV Spacer Dogbone...
  8. D

Perpetual code P0237

Hey guys, I have a 2006 GTI 2.0T FSI, and I have recently throw code P0237. My car is currently in limp mode running about 4 lbs of boost. I thought my DV was stuck so I got the rebuild kit from forge, and while the DV needed the rebuild, it did not fix the problem. I think it's weird that I...
  9. D

Wheels self destructs

Hey guys, Saw this article on jalopnik.com and thought it was worth sharing. The wheel company (COR) is screwing this guy out of a waranty claim and they know it. It's BS and bad business so I think you guys should be mindful. As far as I know these wheels are not popular among our...
  10. D

Carbon Vinyl around exhaust on stock rear bumper: Group buy?

Hey guys, I wanted to wrap the section around the exhaust on my factory GTI rear bumper because I have the rest of the bumper painted body color. The carbon vinyl is expensive except for on ECStuning.com. Problem is ECS only sells sizes that are 4' by 1', 5', 10' or 20'. The rear bumper...
  11. D

FS: Parrot Bluetooth Kit

***SOLD*** Hey guys, I have this Parrot Bluetooth Kit for sale. This kit integrates into the factory stereo and uses the phone button. This is a plug and play kit, no splicing wires. Installs start to finish in about 20 mins. I am selling because I don't use it very much and I have a 3"...
  12. D

MK6 Golf R look tail lights for the MKV

Hey Guys, Has anybody seen a pic of these lights on the car? I haven't been able to find out any info about them. Seen here: http://www.tmuning.com/vw There is no direct link so you'd have to go to the golf 5 lighting section. Did a search and nothing came up.
  13. D

FS: PASSENGER SIDE HID HEADLIGHT

Some guy scraped my car and since I'm anal, I decided to replace the headlight. This headlight has some small scratches in the corner, i have not tried to get them out or make them better in any way. I'd imagine you could do a little wetsanding or buffing and make it look much better. I just...
  14. D

FS: Sticker to fill in those empty buttons

Hey guys, I just bought this set of stickers for $15. Obviously I only needed 3 so I figured we could help each other out. I will sell sets of 3 stickers for 5 bucks a piece. That way you don't have to shell out 15 bux like I did, and I get paid back. Paypal address is JBXtreme17@aol.com...
  15. D

FS: Drivers Side HID Headlight

****CORRECTION - PASSENGER SIDE**** Some guy scraped my car and since I'm anal, I decided to replace the headlight. This headlight has some small scratches in the corner, i have not tried to get them out or make them better in any way. I'd imagine you could do a little wetsanding or buffing and...
  16. D

My Step Brothers Re-cut, inception style

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtube_gdata_player&v=epGF3XUugGg Check it out!
  17. D

FS: iMac G5 w dual monitor setup $600

For Sale: 17" iMac G5 w dual monitor setup 1.8ghz 1gb DDR2 Ram Currently Running OSX 10.4.1.1 (Upgradable to Leopard, I just didnt do it for editing software conflicts)
  18. D

A Ferrari for 13 grand?

This is a web commercial my company did for DNA Autoworks in White Marsh, MD. The commercial is aimed at gaining interest for the car, and not say too much, while saying a lot visually. I think we nailed it, but I'm a little biased. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHaOqXZEPqM
  19. D

New band "Incwell" Music Video - really good band

This is a music video I just helped shoot. Really good band. This is kind of a different take on rap. No its not some kind of gangster rap, its more of a reggae type thing, but not really. Check it out. http://vimeo.com/4395117