GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. O

FAST in original box. Large one

I have a fast in the original box and wrapper. Never opened. Bought with car in 2008.. Large one. write me at shane383@cox.net if interested. Make an offer.
  2. O

Vag-Com Hampton Roads

I need someone with a vag com to help me out. I am in Portsmouth. Please let me know if you can help. Thanks shane
  3. O

Airbag Fault light.

I just got the Airbag Fault light on my 2008 GTI and was just wondering if there was anyone in the Virginia beach, Hampton Roads area that works at a VW dealership or know anyone that does so I can get this looked at and have a point of contact to take care of me. Has anyone had this done and...
  4. O

Please help with H&R coils

Can someone please help me with my ultra lows. I bought them from another member and they do not have install directions. I have searched the Internet and can not find any. I just want to make sure the right parts are going on in the right order. If some one has any the can scan or forward me...
  5. O

Question about elctrical cut out.

OK, Has anyone seen this yet. It seems that the left side of my car has an electrical problem. The MFD does not show my left door open sometimes and when I unlock the doors and open the driver door, it will relock itself again like the door was never open. Then the left rear tail light will...
  6. O

CCW Classics

Does anyone have these on there car. I see two in my area. Just wondering if they are on this forum. I love the look and would like to see some pics.
  7. O

Help: Need VAGCOM in Ptown

I am looking for any member who can help me disable my TPMS and DRL's. I am getting new wheels and they dont have the sensors. If you can help please let me know. Thanks Shane
  8. O

TPMS question

Does anyone have any idea if you can just pull a fuse to turn off the sensor light for the tire monitor system or will it always stay on. I am buying tires without the sensors and really do not feel like switching all these around. Thanks Shane
  9. O

VAG COM Help

I am in Portsmouth. Does any one close have a vagcom that I can get somethings changed on my GTI. I have an 08 gti. Please let me know if anyone can help. Thanks
  10. O

Tenzo R rims

Does any one have Tenszo R rims on there cars. I have an 08 black GTI, and like the black tenzo with the red pin stripe. I was wondering if anyone has got these or seen them in person. Let me know. Thanks