GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Dredknut

DSG Owners - Read This.

Hey All, I drive a 2007 GTI with a DSG, the car has just under 160000km on the odo and my DSG just shit the bed this week. Here is the story: The car was bought used in 2008 with 17000km on it. I had the DSG Fluid and Filter done at 67566km, and 127481km both times at a VW dealership...
  2. Dredknut

Weird Metal on Metal Noise, Need Help

Recently I've noticed a weird squealing noise coming from what I believe to be my front driver's side wheel. Symptoms are as follows: - When idling along or just coasting to a stop, (less than 10km/h) i hear what sounds like a metal on metal high pitched squealing noise. - Sometimes it...
  3. Dredknut

FS: iPod Touch 8 GB + Bonus Case - $165

Not for sale anymore
  4. Dredknut

I think I am getting some Misfires? - Need help

I recently had the recall done for my coilpacks, all 4 were replaced under warranty. Since then I have been experiencing what I think are misfires under certain conditions... Basically, when I am WOT in 4th gear or higher, 4k+ RPM I get hesitation from the engine and a blinking check engine...
  5. Dredknut

Well, I got rear-ended.

Coming to work today, I was stopped at a school cross walk. A crossing guard is standing in the road with her stop sign in the air, probably a dozen kids are crossing the road. All of a sudden, BAM! and my car jumps forward. It scares the SHIT out of me because there are kids maybe 15 ft in...
  6. Dredknut

My Best Day Evar Today -- What's Yours?

Well, I just found out I got a Management job that I applied for, which I TOTALLY thought I wouldn't get. $6k/year increase in pay and an additional week of vacation. Also, my 1+hour commute just turned into a 20 minute commute (this is what I am most excited about). I can't fuckin wait to...
  7. Dredknut

WTB: CW Passenger Side Mirror Cap

Crossing my fingers that someone might have one of these for sale. If you have one let me know, I need it asap. :thumbsup:
  8. Dredknut

Fastest Street Legal Car

Found this video the other day, some of you have probably already seen it but it was new for me: http://www.wimp.com/fastcar/ 9.3L V8 Twin Turbo putting down 2200 whp, 0-60mph in 1 second, and its somehow road legal... :yikes:
  9. Dredknut

*Opinions Wanted* - Potential Boost Leak?

I am going to describe my situation in as much detail as possible, so forgive the lengthy post. SITUATION: Recently I have been getting the feeling that the car has a minor boost leak. Approximately 5000km ago, I chipped the car with APR Stage 1. I typically run the 91 octane file, and...
  10. Dredknut

FS: Neuspeed (K&N) Cone Filter

Selling the filter that came with my P-Flo, fits 2.75" diameter pipe. Used for about 20000km, includes o-ring clamp. Filter is in great condition, just a little dirty and could be re-oiled. Looks like the filter in this pic: $30 + shipping
  11. Dredknut

What was Hiptoss' famous sig?!

I missed it :frown: WTF was everyone bitching about I have to know :lol:
  12. Dredknut

FS: Uncharted 2 Among Thieves

Basically Brand New, for the PS3. I played it for about a couple weeks, beat the game, enjoyed the multiplayer. AWESOME game. US$40 shipped.
  13. Dredknut

I just discovered wimp.com

Endless hours of time wasted watching internet videos... all at my fingertips... :lol: http://www.wimp.com/soundingcat/
  14. Dredknut

Kev @ PYSpeed.com

I highly recommend this vendor. I recently ordered something from them and Kev was friendly and quick to respond to my questions. Also, international shipping only took 5 business days! PYSpeed.com gets my thumbs up :thumbsup:
  15. Dredknut

Review: R-Dash *NO ERROR* LED Licence Plate Modules

So, I got tired of spending time and $$$ on LED bulbs from various sites/vendors to replace my License Plate bulbs. I decided to try something different from the guys at PYSpeed.com in hopes of achieving the look I want, with good longevity thats plug and play. I bought these from the guys at...
  16. Dredknut

I won the email lottery!

Apparently the Nigerians have migrated to the UK? I can't wait to claim those Great British pounds...
  17. Dredknut

FS: Brand New 2 Button Black Suit $60

I have a brand new suit for sale, never worn or altered. Here are the specs: Color: Black with very faint pinstripe Lining: Red Style: 2 button, flat front pants (no pleats) Size: 42 Tall Waist: Size 36 Inseam: unaltered, 36 inch MSRP: $199.99 YOUR PRICE: US$60.00 shipped! Paypal is...
  18. Dredknut

FS: OEM, BSH, Hoen + more

I have a bunch of stuff kickin around that I would like to get rid of, so here's the list, prices are in USD: -- Paypal payment can be made to elliottdan@hotmail.com -- - BSH Boost Tap Kit: Sold. - 10x H&R Extended Lug Bolts: Sold. - Hoen H7 Xenonmatch Bulbs: Sold. - MTEC 9006 "Super...
  19. Dredknut

Spark Plugs

I am due to replace my plugs and I am going with NGK, however I need confirmation on which plug I need to go with. I am not chipped, still on stock software. I have searched and came up with NGK Iridium IX BKR6EIX #6418. Are these the plugs I need since I am not chipped? I understand BKR7EIX...
  20. Dredknut

Cool Vid

Dunno if its a repost, but I thought it was pretty cool: http://www.break.com/index/guy-rules-at-everything.html I bet it took 1000's of takes to get all that footage...