GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. dubson

oh hai guys!

So i took a pic, and entered it in a contest. Now I'm in the finals, anyone wanna help me out by tossin' me a vote? You can even read a pseudo funny story about me in college... Ok, that's prob not a good reason. How bout this: come find me at my waterfest hotel this summer and we'll get...
  2. dubson

red

Went out and took some shots. No, my car never changes. Yes, it's really dirty. Yes, my fender is still *****.
  3. dubson

dubbr's MKV GTI, TR, 30k miles, 6 speed

It's for sale: Asking 26k OBO. If you don't like the price, please move on. As I said, it's OBO. I won't entertain offers under 20k... VW 2007 GTI Mods: Engine: APR 3” Downpipe and Catback w/ RSC, Eurojet STG 3 Front Mount Intercooler and PCV fix, Revo stage 2...
  4. dubson

FEELER FT: BBS RS's. Polished and sh*t

they're 5x114.3 with wobble bolts... 17x8 39mm 17x9 42mm Very very very much a feeler. They're got Falken 512's, flat caps, polished center caps. Polished lips, polished faces, power coated windows and dimples. What I'm looking for: 17's or 18's with step lip (Unless they're...
  5. dubson

new locations =

new pics Went out and found some new places to shoot today... Full set: http://www.flickr.com/photos/d...95096/
  6. dubson

Neuspeed Matte Carbon Fiber Engine Cover 2.0T - Good deal, won't last!!

Don't have pics of it, it's sitting in my garage but here's a stock shot. Ask around, people know and trust me haha. If someone REALLY needs proof, I'll provide. Tryin to get rid of this ASAP. It's NEVER been used. FS: $225 if you buy it TODAY or TOMORROW. NA Motorsports sells it for $324.99
  7. dubson

we got permission...

8. dubson

i'm a pull out!!!

best day ever...
  9. dubson

The cops came and kicked us out...

but not before i got all these. Shots from today of MattWayMK5's rabbit...
  10. dubson

wheel. picture.

11. dubson

i went to massivetwoshits...

and took some pics. yes, it is dirty...
  12. dubson

forgot to post this here... "race car"

because it's a car. on a racetrack. see, get it? p.s. no bitching about the title
  13. dubson

4 pics, 2 cars...

14. dubson

one for now...

more later probably
  15. dubson

MKV's... I haz them. (Again)

took some pics today at the chatterbox gtg in augusta, nj.
  16. dubson

Jack Daniels Motors BBQ and GTG (5/15)

If you guys are around tomorrow, free BBQ at the Jack Daniels Service center. It's right off rt. 208 by the nabisco factory. I know it's late notice, but hope to see some of you guys there! when: Friday, May 15th where: 16-01 McBride Ave. Fair Lawn, NJ 07410 time: 6:00pm until we leave...
  17. dubson

LI MKV BBQ pics...

Just a few http://www.flickr.com/photos/30535674@N06/sets/72157617917247090/
  18. dubson

They F more S up than me...

Me, MKV John and Joe Shmo :thumbsup: