GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

My Golf now - Spaced out

Hey all. Made my self some spacers recently 15mm and installed them in the rear with a -3 degree camber adjustment. Onto the pics.
  2. M

Night shots

Some latest pics of my car, tested my lighting :attention_whore:
  3. M

What you think?

I'm bored at work, thought i'd post a couple of pics Golf 5 1.6 dropped on coilovers and 5mm spacers in the rear.
  4. M

Finally have some LOW!!!

JOM Coilovers
  5. M

Some new shots - Blue MKV

Decided to snap some shots at our local roadhouse early one morning. Onto the pics. Yes I know it's a 4x4 lol
  6. M

Woot!!! New front!!!

So I had a little bumper bashing and decided to go ahead and do a jetta front on my car. so from this to this. What you all think? yes the one headlight still needs laminx to be put on
  7. M

BORED!

I was bored today. Some pics. I know it needs more low. SA roads are terrible
  8. M

Paint and R32 tails!!

Got some paint on my rear and R32 tails. What you think? Excuse the dirty car
  9. M

Just one...

I was bored this afternoon so I snapped this pic... btw she's gonna be lower very soon....
  10. M

Meet and Greet...56k heavy

So this saturday i met up with a few guys from my club... What you all think? red and blue :drool: Some assorted shots... and finally the 17 car group shot... From the side..
  11. M

Give me an A?

So i was super bored today and decided I take some pics in local car park in town... Wanted to try some reflection shots too... and yes i know, i drive a 4x4.... Hope you like.... Non-HDR's. HDR.
  12. M

New HU and sound

So i got some sound in my car finally.. Nothing fancy... what you think? JVC KW-AVX826 Double DIN Headunit (this headunit is amazing), Rockford Fosgate,mids, tweeters. 12" sub from the Punch series, RockFord Fosgate Prime R300-4 Amp Onto the pictures... The Head Unit.. Beautiful isnt it...
  13. M

V-Dub Day South Africa

Great day out, enjoy the pictures...
  14. M

I'm gonna hit you with a bit of Black & Blue!!!

So today I helped a mate apply Lamin-x tint to his Polo Headlights and i also decided to black out my front badge. Onto the pics, hope you like.....
  15. M

Summer here...

what you guys think?
  16. M

Our local Jamboree 2009

So I was at the Jamboree and snapped one or two shots..... Got there a bit late so i missed the main drag event but got a few of the charity drags... Enjoy... Charity Drags Rest of the photos here... http://s330.photobucket.com/albums/l436/maglabel311/
  17. M

5 Blues and 1 Gold....

Took some pics with a fellow club member who has a Mk1. What you guys think?
  18. M

Late Night Washing...

Havent taken pics in ages and tonight I had a few minutes to myself, Hope you like... Please excuse the 4x4 stance :fighting0030:
  19. M

LED Light Strip..

** Small Update ** So i got hold of some waterproof LED Light strips and thought i'd see how they look once fitted on my car... and WOW, I really like it... What do you think? and then a cool video of what the LED's do when I turn the key in my car...
  20. M

South Africa (Sabie) - Beautiful pics (56K -No No)

Some pictures of Beautiful South Africa... So I went to Sabie for the weekend, my first time over there, and wow, it was amazing... Words cannot describe how beautiful it is out there.... Got to see some breathtaking scenery as well as some hardcore rally action, Team VW FTW...(rally pics, at...