GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

FS: Bildon Race Studs and Lug Nuts CHICAGO

I have for sale a set of used Bildon Motorsports race studs and nuts. The race studs were only on the car for about a month because I sold the car. They are 14mm long and bullet nose, therefore changing wheels is extremely easy and fast! Along with the studs you get 19 (yes I am missing one)...
  2. B

FS Used Hawk HP+ front pads MKV R32 CHICAGO

I have for sale a set of used front Hawk HP+ pads off of my MKV R32. I only used them for 1 track event. Therefore, as you can see from the pictures, they have a LOT of pad life left in them. Sold the car so I don't need them anymore. They retail for around $125. I am looking to get $70 plus s&h.
  3. B

FS: Used Eurosport Rear Upper Strut Brace $60 CHICAGO

I have for sale a Eurosport upper rear strut bar brace. This mounts in the rear of the car behind the rear seats. You CAN use the rear seats still when this is mounted. Retails for $85 on Eurosport's website plus another $15 for shipping. Thats a total of $100 I am asking $60 picked up or $75...
  4. B

F/S SCHROTH Quick Fit Harness USED $150 Chicago

I'm selling my SCHROTH Quick Fit Harness. Not going to be autocrossing anymore so I have no need for it. I am the 2nd owner. Harness is in perfect condition. Only used it for 2 autoxes and a few track events by the previous owner. Super easy to install as well. Retails for $235. I am asking for...
  5. B

Sanded stock GTI sideskirts Chicago $50

SOLD
  6. B

Used GTI OEM brake pads/ Used GTI front Hawk HP+ brake pads

I have for sale a full set of used OEM brake pads (front and rear). They were used for a few thousand miles and a season of autox. I would put them at about 40% life left. Looking to get $25 plus S&H Hawk Pads SOLD.
  7. B

Tracking/Autoxing with rear spring spacers?

Ok so heres the deal. I do a lot of autox and some tracking. I have an 09 and like all GTI's there is reverse rake or at least the illusion of reverse rake due to the difference in fender design. Anyway someone on here is selling rear spring spacers that sit inside the spring perch on the lower...
  8. B

WTB stock shocks

WTB stock shocks. I have an 09, so I would assume I need 08-09 shocks due to the lower ride height. Looking for low miles too, as in under 20k, and shocks cannot have been used on lowering springs. Shoot me any offers you have.
  9. B

FS GTI Rear Bumper Chicago

SOLD Picture with scratch
  10. B

FS BMP Paintscratch Spray Cans and Clear Coat

SOLD!!
  11. B

ED30 vs Porsche 993 GT3

Not sure if this is a repost but its a badass video, badass driver, and badass caged MKV GTI. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BPeaQMSZz8&feature=related
  12. B

WTB Stock GTI Rear Bumper

As the title says I want to buy a stock rear bumper from a GTI. Let me know what you got. Located in Chicago area but willing to pay for shipping.
  13. B

New wheels/euro lip = new pictures.

Recently purchased new wheels/tires and euro lip. Wheels are 17x8 OZ Alleggeritas and tires are 255/40/17 Bridgestone Potenza RE 11's. Also recently went from H&R sports back to stock springs in order to fit the tires and have proper suspension geometry. Pictures taken with a Kodak Easy Share...
  14. B

GTI Tinted Tail Lights F/S

SOLD Picture of Them on the Car with Overcast. Another Overcast Shot Sunlight shot Track with Overcast And Some Pics Off the Car