GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. E

For those with the xola3que bbk

Working on getting the rear bbk on and it seems the bracket/e brake caliper are not lining up correctly with the rotor... Anybody actually running this setup have any insight? The 4 pot main calipers line up just fine, and also the lower control arm is just barely rubbing on the caliper...
  2. E

Car Cover

anybody have a cover for their car? What brand and how do you like it?
  3. E

Orange County Drum and Percussion 4 Piece Drum Kit

Trying to sell my OCDP kit. I had this kit custom made in 2005. This was when they were a strictly custom shop, before they were bought out by Guitar Center. So basically this shiz is top grade lolz Ok...so the kit is wrapped in flat black with vertical (reso to batter) flat grey "racing"...
  4. E

BBS RS hex caps

Does anybody know where I can find a single hex cap for 15" RS's? I only need the actual metal silver hex and the black plastic threaded piece. Not the whole waffle plate. Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2
  5. E

FS: Stock Used KO3 and Intercooler piping +Accesories

I went BT so I have a used KO3 with about 80,000 miles on it. Turbo ran fine before it was replaced. No oil consumption or whine. Also have the stock intercooler pipes/turbo outlet, stock heat sheild, oil and coolant lines to the turbo and and some random parts taken off to make room for the...
  6. E

FS- Used ATP 3" Downpipe (San Diego)

For Sale: Used ATP Downpipe of my car. This is only the first section of the full DP, reason for selling is that I'm no longer in need of it as I have the BSH DP for my GT30. This was on my car for several thousand miles, but is in perfect functioning condition. Just dirty from use...
  7. E

FS- Used ATP 3" Downpipe (San Dieego)

For Sale: Used ATP Downpipe of my car. Reason for selling is that I'm no longer in need of it as I have the BSH DP for my GT30. This was on my car for several thousand miles, but is in perfect functioning condition. Just dirty from use. Located in San Diego. $100 picked up or $100 +...
  8. E

Another GT30 Build Thread...Yawn

Ok so this will be my thread for the build. For starters you can see my previous mods in my sig...just a STG2+ car, no biggie. Lets start with a list of new parts/mods- BSH WOA Turbo Kit w/ GT3071R BSH FMIC BSH Throttle Body Pipe Snow Performance STG 3 W/M Wavetrack LSD Wiseco Pistons...
  9. E

delete

10. E

New pistons or no new pistons

So next week I will be starting my BT build. I currently have the BSH WOA kit w/ GT3071R. I also have IE rods, W/m, clutch, diff, RS4 injectors and other associated parts. My question is, who is running after market pistons, and how they like them/what pistons did you go with. My current...
  11. E

AVIC D3 and Ipod Touch compatibility

Hey guys i recently got and ipod touch and when i went to plug it into the ipod cable for my HU it wouldnt charge the ipod. Ive used several older style ipods with the same D3 and never had a problem. Is there any way to get a ipod touch to charge on a D3?
  12. E

Best Short Shifter? Thoughts/Opinions

Well like it says. What short shifter do you got and how do you like it?
  13. E

thoughts/opinions- Ksport BBK

so in another month or two i will be back home and starting my BT/engine build. next on the list is a front brake upgrade, and so far Ksport is looking like the best option. just looking for some feedback from anybody that is running Ksport brakes, or if there is a different option i should...
  14. E

Just ordered BSH RSB+end links

so just ordered the BSH RSB and end link combo...the web site says $400 but they came up with $360 on the phone...I know some people have had trouble with the bar, but i think for the price it would be hard to go wrong...opinions? My other option was BSH end links with a H&R 24mm bar
  15. E

F/S- stock fog grills+fog lights

the fog grills are in good shape- no cracks or anything, just dirty-$20 + shipping great choice for those who are trying a DIY open fog grill d/s fog light is fine, p/s has a crack on the lens- $10 + shipping pm for pics or info
  16. E

What A/F Guage are people running?

Just saw this on ESCtuning http://www.ecstuning.com/Flyer-MKV_Vent_Pod/ Now there is a way to run the standard colum pod w/ boost guage that most have and an A/F ratio guage, without the ricer(IMO) triple dash pod. Who is running an A/F guage? What brand and did you tap into the O2 sensor or...
  17. E

Time for new tires- Any recommendations?

live in san diego so I am just looking for a solid summer performance tire...i was thinking about contisportcontact 2's...what do you think?
  18. E

best price on Stern subframe brace?

I know purems has them...anybody know of a place with a better price?
  19. E

REVO Stage-2+ Settings

Just got my APR HPFP on and reflashed to the stg 2+ file...just wondering what settings people where running for B-T-F?
  20. E

FS- OEM HPFP

Used OEM HPFP with 72,000 miles on it. No mechanical problems at all, just replaced it with the APR unit. Would be a good choice for a Autotech or KMD upgrade kit. PM if you would like me to email pics of the pump.-----SOLD------