GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

WTB: Stock MK5 R32 suspension

Hi guys, A customer of Mike Weber (Prestige & Performance in BNE) has bought an R32 that came with different springs/dampers and is chasing a full set of stock ones. If anyone has some they want to sell reply here or can call Mike on 07 3324 0611. Cheers,
  2. G

FS: H&R Coilovers + H&R sway bars for Mk5 R32

SOLD. H&R Coilovers + H&R sway bars for Mk5 R32 As per my other thread I am planning on removing these items from the car shortly. * Can do this next week if anyone is looking to improve their R in both performance and looks, otherwise may leave them on the car. * H&R Street Performance...
  3. G

OT: Epic Beard Man!

F1ZsSuUxpqs A3LK1CChb08
  4. G

[QLD] EOI: Personalised plate for MK5 Golf R32

Hi guys, I may have an interstate buyer interested in the car and putting this out to see if anyone is interested as i'll be putting standard plates on. Don't want to make thousands on it, just get my money back for it. Contact via PM for details, its white on black background with a...
  5. G

Rare Chance FS: MKV R32 Headers

These are up for grabs save more than half the RRP, asking for $1200. Selling the car so verting it to stock (too good to leave on). Produced 146awkW (average run, max 149) with the APR retune and BMC CDA Airbox. http://www.hp.net.au/hpgolfr32m5.html Proven gains:
  6. G

FS: Arc Mini 4x125W Amp, Dynaudio 3-way Speakers

Not for sale: Arc Mini 4x125W Amp, Dynaudio 3-way Speakers Arc Audio Mini KS 125.4 Amplifier (4x 125W) Free local pickup/delivery, can post interstate too. I've got two and keeping one as well as the monoblock. Perfect system upgrade that accepts speaker line in and auto turn on for OEM...
  7. G

OT: Warning 4 police Hayabusas in Brisbane Beware

RE: Warning 4 police Hayabusas in Brisbane Beware Got this email from someone this morning. Beware out there guys - Just had word from a a mate who seen & spoken to them in person 2 are white Gen 2 unsure of colour of other 2 have very small police markings on windscreen & rear hump. Fully...
  8. G

FS [QLD]: 2008 GOLF MK5 R32 with extras!

SOLD [QLD]: 2008 GOLF MK5 R32 with extras! -----SOLD-----
  9. G

OT: What music are you listening to now/Favorite CD's thread

About time we had few different threads, I'm a music aficionado and like finding new tunes of varying genres. I've been getting into a few good things lately and want to share the love so to speak: Psy Chill: - OTT - Bluetech - Hallucinogen - In Dub Psy Trance: - Infected Mushroom -...
  10. G

FS: Audio-Technica ATH-AD900 Open Air Headphones

**These are now Sold, thanks** Item: Audio-Technica ATH-AD900 Open Headphones Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Used - excellent condition Reason for selling: upgrading Price: Sold on eBay. Payment Method: Local pickup/drop off - Cash, Paypal, direct deposit Extra Info: These highly regarded...
  11. G

Nav direction wrong in MFD?

Remember something vaguely about this but noticed it the other day.. The direction of travel is always correct in the top line display, but the compass direction on the MFD doesn't say the same thing.. Bit strange??
  12. G

iPhone 3.1 firmware update and Bluetooth drop outs

Noticed this problem after upgrading the iphone to the latest 3.1 firmware (using with Skoda OEM Bluetooth & RNS-510): Pairs fine as usual, but after 5-10 minutes later the phone goes blank and nothing works no matter which buttons i press. After a whlie the phone comes good with the normal...
  13. G

VW Golf R Uncovered!

http://www.worldcarfans.com/109091421719/vw-golf-r-uncovered-ahead-of-frankfurt-debut http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2057 Looks better than i expected, based on the other mk6 models..
  14. G

OT: Living in Sydney any good?

Hi guys, It's looking like I may have to travel for work, was originally considering overseas but that is probably easier said than done as well as also being quiet at the moment due to the GFC. A few jobs seem to be popping up in NSW and am considering the move. There are a couple of...
  15. G

EOI: 2008 MKV R32 and/or Part-Out

The following items are available for sale: Milltek Resonated Cat back Exhaust - SOLD BMC CDA Intake - SOLD Haldex Gen II Controller - SOLD H&R Street Performance Coilovers - fitted for 19,000km. SOLD H&R Sway Bars (Front: 24mm, Rear: 26mm) - fitted for 18,000km. SOLD
  16. G

BMC Carbon airbox (Golf 5 R32) - first in best dressed

BMC CDA up for sale. Improves throttle control and crispness as well as looks & sounds the goods, without over the top induction noise. *Sealed airbox for those of you down south, and comes with a bracket so it's also fixed in place. $400 plus postage or local pick up, originally cost over...
  17. G

OT: What to do with an E30 BMW that's seen better days

Hi guys, Unfortunately my younger brother's BMW 318i E30 could be on it's last legs as far as the motor is concerned. Bit of a shame as it was my old (2nd) car, but seems like it may be too expensive for him to repair this time being a student and all and i've spent too much on it back in the...
  18. G

Lakeside Sprint - Sunday 27th September [QLD]

Hi guys, Just seeing if anyone would be interested to go to Lakeside as a mate is organising something and hiring a group at the sprints so it will be cheaper than normal. He is aiming for $150 for the day. It's not a race, but he'll run the cars fastest to slowest. For those (including...
  19. G

EOI: Milltek Resonated Cat-back for R32

Hi guys, Due to some poor budgeting I'm looking at selling my Milltek (Resonated) Cat-back to suit R32. I have no regrets with the choice and sounds amazing, but something has to go. It also has 4" tips and fills out the rear diffuser nicely. Purchased from Ian October 2008, so is only 8-9...
  20. G

FS: Simpson Bandit helmet brand new, Medium/White.

SOLD: Simpson Bandit helmet brand new, Medium/White. Hi Guys, Just a bump and placing the ad in this new section.. also got some actual pics. I bought a Simpson Bandit helmet brand new in a box from the Racing Room, still unused with the intention of going to the track but don't think I'll...