GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. kyle

Set of 4 '08 GLI monster mats

Sorry for the crappy iphone pic. Mats are in great shape. Pretty sure they would fit a MKV GTI as well? Asking $40. Would ship at buyer's expense but would rather not mess with that. Would be willing to drive a bit to drop them off. Thanks.
  2. kyle

Black GLI...RS4 reps or S4 Titanium Package reps

Can't decide which ones for my black GLI...was hoping to get some feedback. I know that the RS4 reps are pretty played, but I still think they look great, and I've really liked the S4 Titanium package wheels ever since I first saw them. Thanks for any feedback.
  3. kyle

Cleveland, OH tint

I thought I remembered seeing a thread on this, and went about 15 pages deep and couldn't find it. Who does good work in Cleveland. I've gone to Custom Trim in Akron in the past but wasn't too happy with them the last time. Thanks.
  4. kyle

FS: Set of 4 Phoenix wheels (CC stockers) with Contipro Contacts

I took these off of my '11 CC Sport with less than 500 miles on the odo. Wheels and tires are in like new condition. Stored in bags. 17x8; 41 offset; 235/45/17 Continental ContiProContact tires; with tpm sensors mounted. $750 obo. Don't really want to bother shipping. Will drive a reasonable...
  5. kyle

Thoughts on this CPO GLI...

It's been a while since I posted here. In the market for a CPO GLI (or Wolfie) and found this '08 near me. Ideally, I was looking for a car with the TSI motor, but I'm not sure I'll allow that to deter me. Edmunds CPO price is $18,200.00. I just thought I would post this up to get some...
  6. kyle

Thoughts on this CPO GLI...

It's been a while since I posted here. In the market for a CPO GLI (or Wolfie) and found this '08 near me. Ideally, I was looking for a car with the TSI motor, but I'm not sure I'll allow that to deter me. Edmunds CPO price is $18,200.00. I just thought I would post this up to get some...
  7. kyle

Autobarn - Mt. Prospect, IL

Anyone ever deal with them? I'm looking at one of their CPO cars and may make the drive out there if it ends up being worth my while. Thanks.
  8. kyle

Who (in NE Ohio) isngoing to German Autobash?

I'm thinking about crusing down there. What's turnout typically like?
  9. kyle

Opinions on these R's...?

For some reason, I can't get the notion of trading my GTI for an R out of my head. These two have been on this lot for a while. I emailed the dealership today. Neither are CPO which sucks (my GTI is and has an assload of warranty on it). The UG one has 1 yr 11 mos of warranty and the white one...
  10. kyle

Me vs. Saturn V6 sedan (whatever it's called)

It was indeed me, but I was not driving my GTI (GTI was getting professionally detailed) rather my wife's 07 Hyundai Santa Fe (3.3L). Now, bear with me for a minute, and I'll get to the 'dub-related' content. We're on a two-lane road at a red light. This two-lane road very quickly turns into...
  11. kyle

Apologies...APR RSC or AWE deeper/less rice?

I hesitated to post this, but I'm sick of listening to clips on Youtube and manufacturer sites. I'm pretty set on laying out for a TBE, and have my choices down to these two pretty much...I think. I think I've listened to every damned clip of these two systems that are floating around out...
  12. kyle

Anyone remember the Butthole Surfers?

Haven't heard this tune in years and just heard it on Lithium the other day... CNAkbbKycCM&feature
  13. kyle

Home page article on msnbc.com

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33398662/ns/business-the_drivers_seat/
  14. kyle

Cleveland...Lambo wheels machined in Middleburg Hts.

So, I'm watching a show on NatGeo last night, and they were showcasing the Lamborghini plant in Italy. They followed a Murcielago SV through the production process. The wheels are forged at Alcoa in Cleveland and then finished at a machine shop in Middleburg Hts. I was really surprised when I...
  15. kyle

Why would you buy a new Z...

...with a bad friggin' body graphic on it??? Color sucks too IMO. :barf::barf:
  16. kyle

08 Sonata V6...just curious

One of them passed me yesterday on the highway, and the kid driving it was driving like a real douche...erratic acceleration/deceleration, constant lane changes, etc. etc. I tend to stay far away from fools like this. I couldn't help but wonder though how a stage 1 car would fare against one of...
  17. kyle

VW Announced DSG/Mechatronic Recall 07-09

http://www.autoinsane.com/2009/08/28/news/recalls-tsbs/volkswagen-recalls-53300-new-vehicles-announces-service-program-to-address-dsg-complaints/
  18. kyle

Has anyone actually bought wheels from this site?!?!?

I was just cruising around their site and checked the 'Wheels' section. Price is per phucking wheel?!?! :eyebulge: http://oemplus.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=31_95&products_id=139
  19. kyle

Just test drove a 09 Speed3...

Was picking up some office supplies for my biz and drove past a Mazda dealership that had a few 09 speed 3's right out front. I should add that they had a couple 2010 speed3's as well. The first thing I thought of when I saw the '10's was Toyota Matrix...good god they are bad. I wouldn't bother...
  20. kyle

R32/Speed3/Tuned GTI vid

Sorry if it's a repost...which I'm sure it is (isn't every video posted on this forum a 're-post?) http://www.webridestv.com/showvideo.aspx?video=47434