GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. joelmlmkv

This might be a dumb question, so go easy....

I am saving up to put a bit of money in my CC. While I am waiting for this pile to slowly accumulate is there anyone that can advise if the stock muffler baffling can be punctured to make the exhaust a bit more audible??
  2. joelmlmkv

Question about Pulleys..!

Do you have any information about this item. I located one on ECS's website and was considering the purchase. For those of you who have this or one like it, what are the major benefits that you have noticed? Can you tell me if there are any negatives? The price is actually very attractive at...
  3. joelmlmkv

Question about Check Engine Light

Hello everyone. I have not been on this board in awhile, as I sold my GTI about 5 years ago. Long story short I am back on a VW (CC - 2010) and since the motor and drive train is the same I would post this question here. I was on my way home from work yesterday and having a bit of fun with a...
  4. joelmlmkv

Hopefully this was not someone on the forums!!

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/22641689/detail.html
  5. joelmlmkv

Been Busy!!

Today I feel good about what I have accomplished!! A. Changed my oil B. Rotated my tires C. Washed and waxed my car D. Took the dogs on a 3 mile hike E. Cleaned out my garage F. Worked on my motorcycle G. Cleaned off my back poach To say that I'm exhausted is an understatement! Here is my car...
  6. joelmlmkv

Question regarding browers...

Just want to know what browser is most commonly used here, and what browser has the most features and ease of use Internet Explorer Safari Mozilla Fire-Fox Google Chrome I currently use Mozilla and was thinking about trying Google Chrome. Kinda a dumb topic but was just curious
  7. joelmlmkv

Good Website if your bored or at work!

http://www.entertonement.com/ You can search and listen to sound bites from most movies and shows. Pretty fun to hear some!
  8. joelmlmkv

GO DAWGS!!!!!

NM**
  9. joelmlmkv

A few pictures of my car

All stock, but lowered a bit, 35MM:thumbsup: Pictures were taken on a BB Storm, so not great but not good either.
  10. joelmlmkv

I have a question....

I know that the Carbonio intake comes with the ITG filter. If I were to buy just the filter with out the carbon fiber inlet duct, would that still be just as beneficial as the Carbonio? I dont really see the need in the carbon fiber piece. That in advance!
  11. joelmlmkv

P-Flow

I put my stock intake back on the car tonight. I took off my P-Flow because the connection towards the front of the intake (where you screw into the intake tube to hold it steady) that connects to the engine block completely came off. The rubber piece disconnected from the tube. Not really...
  12. joelmlmkv

Sonic Boom

I was watching the Myth Busters last night and they were testing a myth on the sonic boom. That is the coolest thing I have seen! They had a couple of the Blue Angels out. I still do not understand how the boom works......, but I just could not get enough of watching it. Just thought that I...
  13. joelmlmkv

Just got my tickets for MUSE!!

Feb 27th!! Excited as hell. Anyone else like MUSE here?
  14. joelmlmkv

I learned a valuable lesson.....

Do not ever skimp on spark plugs. I put plugs in my car after getting new coils. I went to Advance Auto and bought some plugs. $5 per plug. Didn't think that i was being cheap. Well after getting re-chipped 2nd, 3rd, and 4th gear would just fall flat on their "faces". There was no power at...
  15. joelmlmkv

Check Engine Light Flashing.....

I was in 2nd gear. Gave it a little gas, and then felt a "pop" sensation and then lost power. I let up off the gas and the check engine light started to flash. It stopped flashing after about 15 seconds or so. I stopped the car for about 20 min, and then started it back up. The car started...
  16. joelmlmkv

Anyone going to any Halloween Parties?

Just wanted to see what people were doing over the weekend, and if yall were going to dress up what would you be. I am going to a party and dressing up like Jimmy Football (from the Bud Light commercials) I actually have a foozie! The grullers are $130 so didnt really feel like paying for one.
  17. joelmlmkv

So the other day

I was drivng down the road. A Honda S2000, pulled up next to me fast and then slowed down. The passenger rilled the window down and we slowed to about 35-40 or so. There was 2 ppl in that car, and there was 3 in mine. Me, the wife, and my sister. Went on 3 honks. I am stage one. The S...
  18. joelmlmkv

350Z

I was pulling out of my neighborhood this morning, and the Z was lowered with a big single exhaust pipe. I heard the Z get on it so i tried to keep up, but to my suprise I was pulling on him and then started to pass and then the guy let up, and so did I. Was pretty happy with the outcome...
  19. joelmlmkv

How is this possible!!!????

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mazda-RX-7-T3T4-Turbo-Charger-Kit_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZQ7c301Q3a1Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a30QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em14Q2el1262QQhashZitem3ef5cbdc93QQitemZ270411750547QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ebayphotohosting I have a Rx-7 that i would love...
  20. joelmlmkv

The best Craigslist post ever!!

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/1192335505.html Hopefully this has not already been posted!!