GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 0

FS: R-line Monster Mats, Evoms Intake, Base Bars, Ski Accessory, Tinted Tails

Hello, I have the following for sale: Evoms Intake (MKV R32)= $200 US Spec OEM Tinted Tails= $200 Votex Base Bars= $200 Ski Accessory= $100 R-Line monster mats= $40...
  2. 0

FS: OEM Votex Base Bars, Evoms Intake (R32), Ski Accessory, and OEM Tinted tails

Hello, I have the items in the subject line for sale. Please see the link on the vortex. http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5727369-FS-OEM-Tinted-Tails-Evoms-Intake-Votex-Base-Bars-amp-Ski-Accessory Thanks, Jason
  3. 0

InPro Chrome Mirror Covers on Ebay

Hello, I have a set of InPro chrome mirror covers on ebay...please see the link below if you are interested. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270775239405 Thanks
  4. 0

Inpro Chrome Mirror Caps - $150

New never installed. I prefer paypal, I'm certified and I would expect you to be too. $150 shipped...they look like this: http://www.parts4vws.com/catalog/product_detail.asp?PartNumber=IP.65145 thanks for looking!
  5. 0

#4284/5000

I traded in the 07 GTi on wednesday and picked up my used R32 with 15,500 miles on it. Overall I think I really like it, the interior is much nicer than the 07and the exhaust is the best part about the whole situation as everyone knows. Plus the best part is this one is $100 less a month then...
  6. 0

FS: 2007 6-speed UG MKV Extended Warranty!! $14,800

Hello, The time has come to get rid of the VW. The vehicle is a 2007 Package 1 6-speed United Grey GTi with 46,700 on the clock as of today. My commute to work is only 3 miles so it hasn't been driven much in the past two years really. The vehicle has been garage kept since day one. It has...
  7. 0

A&L Downpipe review..plus questions

I installed the A&L 3" catted downpipe on my 07 FSI about a week and a half ago so I figured I'd make a post about it in case other people go this route. Overall, a pretty nice piece. Clean welds, fittment was on point no real issues installing...pretty straight forward, remove your old DP...
  8. 0

Whats up with A&L Performance?

I ordered a downpipe on the 17th and I've got nothing and have heard nothing from them since the 19th after multiple attempts. Any local Miami kids know what the deal is with them?
  9. 0

Eibach Pro-Kit Installed w/ pics

Hey everyone, I got my Eibach Pro-Kit springs installed about 2 weeks ago at Induktion Motorsports out in MD. If anyone is looking for a great shop that really knows their stuff check them out at www.4induktion.com So here are some pics....the car is an 07 with manual transmission. Overall...
  10. 0

Free DV Spacer...

Alright guys heres the deal, first person who PM's me can have this just pay for shipping or come meet me somewhere in NOVA. I do not have the 3 longer hex screws that you need to install it but you can prob get those for about $3. Oh yeah and its blue lol Mods sorry for not posting this in...