GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. RaBBiT MKV

FS: 17" BBS RS (Chicago)

Selling my BBS RS. 17x8.5 et25 17x10 et27 (the offsets might be switched around, dont remember cuz its been a while since I had checked). Asking $2400 OBO plus shipping at your expense. 5x112 with 205/40 and 205/45 Yokohama S-Drives. I'd say about 75% left on the tires. I will include the flat...
  2. RaBBiT MKV

Leftover parts sale

Still have some stuff to sell off my rabbit. all prices are plus shipping and 3% paypal fees, unless you want to send the money as a gift. feel free to make me an offer via PM or Email (kingt527@gmail.com) or by text 224-392-4340. I will respond MUCH faster by email or text. I dont have...
  3. RaBBiT MKV

Its been fun...

Well, its been about 4.5 years since I owned my Rabbit. I kinda lost motivation cuz I couldnt find anything else to do to it. I started looking into new cars, and was able to get a new 2013 model at an amazing price and 0% financing! Its been a good run, but I had to move on to something bigger...
  4. RaBBiT MKV

FS: HID kit, EVOMS Intake

Selling an H11 HID kit. 3000K - $40 + shipping DSC_0529 by Mitun P., on Flickr EVO MS intake for a Rabbit with almost new air filter. sold
  5. RaBBiT MKV

Complete Autopilot Air Management

I used this on my car for close to three years before I switched to E-Level. Never had any problems with it. Comes with everything you see in the pictures. $650 OBO + shipping. DSC_0528 by Mitun P., on Flickr DSC_0527 by Mitun P., on Flickr Email or text - kingt527@gmail.com / 224-392-4340
  6. RaBBiT MKV

Mercedes and BBS wheels FS

Selling these Mercedes AMG aero I wheels. These are three piece wheels, 17x8.5/10 et17 all around. They need a good cleaning. $1800 with tires OBO. I will ship them at the buyers expense. DSC_0526 by Mitun P., on Flickr DSC_0525 by Mitun P., on Flickr DSC_0524 by Mitun P., on Flickr...
  7. RaBBiT MKV

broken

havent posted anything in a while. heres some pics i took today. DSC_0516 by Mitun P., on Flickr DSC_0514 by Mitun P., on Flickr DSC_0509 by Mitun P., on Flickr DSC_0499 by Mitun P., on Flickr DSC_0496 by Mitun P., on Flickr DSC_0495 by Mitun P., on Flickr
  8. RaBBiT MKV

selling some stuff

have some stuff for sale. Smoke side markers - SOLD GTI rear valence (textured) - $100 (will not ship right now) GTI Rear Valence by Mitun P., on Flickr stock rabbit fog covers (no fog cut out) - $30 rabbit fog covers by Mitun P., on Flickr GTI closed fog covers - $30 GTI closed fog light...
  9. RaBBiT MKV

pics with my 2012 setup

Alright, so I had my wheels refinished and bumper shaved over winter. I got everything together last week and was waiting to post pics until I could get a good shot that shows the true color of my wheels. It's been really hard capturing the wheels, so its hard to tell in these pics. The finish...
  10. RaBBiT MKV

temporary change

Put my rabbit bumper back on yesterday temporarily, while I get my GTI bumper shaved and repainted. I never realized how much I missed this bumper. I also got my new rear valence on, but I dont have any good pics of that right now. DSC_0363 by Mitun P., on Flickr DSC_0365 by Mitun P., on...
  11. RaBBiT MKV

"coolRABBITbro." Vinyl

So I'm going to be making some vinyl stickers for my car and wanted to see if any other rabbit owners would be interested in them. Here are the three styles that are available. It would be a one color sticker only. The way the sticker would look would be the yellow portions, and the black part...
  12. RaBBiT MKV

MK4 + MK5 Content

So my friend told me that someone from sofitted.com wanted to feature his and my cars for their website, so tonight we went out and took a few pics. DSC_0262 by Mitun P., on Flickr DSC_0265 by Mitun P., on Flickr DSC_0269 by Mitun P., on Flickr DSC_0274 by Mitun P., on Flickr DSC_0271...
  13. RaBBiT MKV

Couple of pics

Couple of shots courtesy of Brian Jarocki of Stance:Nation: Full feature below. http://www.stancenation.com/2011/07/21/tucking-poking/
  14. RaBBiT MKV

WTB: 2dr leather

I'm looking for leather rear seats and door cards out of a 2 door GTI. If anyone is selling any, or knows someone who is, please let me know. If necessary, I can trade my rear seats + cash.
  15. RaBBiT MKV

Rabbit/GTI stuff

Got some stuff for sale from a GTI and Rabbit. I'd REALLY prefer not to ship anything. Locals will get first dibs on everything. Rear diffuser for GTI rear valence. DSC_0119 by Mitun P., on Flickr This goes for $300 new. I'll let it go for $100. Heres one showing some cracks around the...
  16. RaBBiT MKV

good night

it was a pretty nice night out. I totally fucked up my sleeping pattern tonight so I figured I'd go out and mess with the D90 I picked up a few days ago. DSC_0082 by Mitun P., on Flickr DSC_0091 by Mitun P., on Flickr DSC_0097 by Mitun P., on Flickr DSC_0101 by Mitun P., on Flickr...
  17. RaBBiT MKV

Another Level Car show 8/6/11 Palatine, IL

So I was talking to the person who organized the show and he said only 4 VW's are registered. I figured I'd help him out and post this on some more forums.
  18. RaBBiT MKV

Glass Hatch Plug

I'll take it. PM your paypal info.
  19. RaBBiT MKV

Eurowerks 2011

Whos going? I for one am way too excited for this :happyanim: It just sucks that I had to catch a cold yesterday :cry:
  20. RaBBiT MKV

rust

resprayed my faces today to make them look fresh for Eurowerks this coming weekend. I tried to clean them (big mistake), and they ended up having some sort of white residue on them. Anyways heres a few quick pics i took. DSC_1078 by Mitun P., on Flickr DSC_1080 by Mitun P., on Flickr...