GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Marky-Mark007

HPS pads or HPC pads?

So, I searched and couldn't find very much info on the Hawk Performance ceramic pads. I am going to need new pads soon, and I was wondering if anyone knew which pad would work better for me, the HPS pads or the HPC pads. What I'm looking for are pads with very good stopping power, that won't...
  2. Marky-Mark007

Me vs. MKV_Turbo15

So justin and I, along with another guy from around here all had a photoshoot night, and on my way home, we did a few runs.:fighting0030: Car info: Justin has a MKV 2.0T jetta with an intake, not 100% sure what kind. I believe it is 3" piping, however. Nate has a MKIV 1.8T jetta, not sure of...
  3. Marky-Mark007

Got bored and photchop'd a pic.

So, first time I've posted in this forum, tell me what you think. Sorry if these are huge pics. And thanks for the pics justin! This is the pic I got from justin, also in my avatar. These are what I did with it, one conservative, one I had a bit of fun with. Comments?
  4. Marky-Mark007

Subwoofer question

Hey, so before you start flaming me, I did search, and I just don't know enough about sound systems and subs to really understand anything, and hence, I didn't find what I was looking for. I wanted to find some info on what would be needed to install a subwoofer in my gti. I have limited...
  5. Marky-Mark007

YES!!!

I picked my car up from the shop!! My clutch is fixed and feels better than ever! I am so so so happy to have my GTI back!!!:happyanim::happyanim::happyanim: I seriously looked at it ten or more times going inside, then walked over and kissed it.:wub...
  6. Marky-Mark007

MY06 & South Bend Question?

So my clutch went out, and I need a new one, along with the whole kit. The guy who is doing it says that it will not work for MY06 GTI's, can any of you provide me with info so that I can send him a link saying that they do work for 06's?
  7. Marky-Mark007

South bend clutch questions

So I searched a bit, but couldn't find anyone with a south bend clutch kit lower than a stage 3 kit. I need a new clutch, and the factory one will be crazy expensive to replace, so I will probably just get an aftermarket one. I was wondering, which would you guys recommend, stage one or two...
  8. Marky-Mark007

Clutch/gears gave out?!

So I was driving to this thing I have every tuesday night, and I was stopped at a light. I put the car into gear when the light turned, I let the clutch out and started accelerating smoothly and normally, then hit it for fun. I had to slam on the clutch around 4500rmps because some guy cut me...
  9. Marky-Mark007

Guy bumped me!!!

So I was leaving school today with my brother and who friends, and I was finally almost at the end of this huge line to exit the only street going into my school, and some guy pulls out of a side driveway and almost hits my bumper!!! Needless to say I was mad that he almost hit my baby, so I go...
  10. Marky-Mark007

Window? and high altitude?

So I have two questions that I need some answers to. The first one requires some explanation. Whenever I turn off my car and still have the windows rolled down, either partway or fully, and I pull the window up switch to auto-raise them, the drivers side window will go all the way up, then...
  11. Marky-Mark007

Opaque tail overlay on BMP?

So I searched, but I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for. Does anyone have any pics of these opaque taillight overlays of Bluebatmobiles on a BMP? Here's the link to the page where I saw them...
  12. Marky-Mark007

Vag-Com help?

Hey, sorry to be that guy who posts in the general thread cause he doesn't know where to post, but I need some help from somebody with a vag-com. I have a few things that I want to do to my car, and undo (car came already vag'd when I bought it, I think by its first owner, and there's this...
  13. Marky-Mark007

Plastidipped rear badge

So I searched, but couldn't find any pictures of a rear plastidipped badge. If any of you have done this, please post it here, especially if you are bmp. Or if someone who has some p-chop skills could do it that would be good too. Also, if I just didn't find it, please post the link here. Thanks...
  14. Marky-Mark007

GTI vs. Corrola

So I was going to a friends house with him in the car with me just a couple minutes ago, and I pulled up next to this corrola with three kids in it about my age. We kinda played around for a few lights, I messed with him a bit, sandbagged him. I had to make a turn soon, so I pulled up next to...
  15. Marky-Mark007

Clutch break off points?

So I got my A/C compressor fixed, actually got one of the first new design ones that came into the U.S., but after getting it back, I noticed on the service invoice that it said clutch bread off points broken. I have a pretty good knowledge of cars and components and how they work, but I'd never...
  16. Marky-Mark007

Neuspeed intake vendors?

I decided that I'm going to go for the neuspeed p-flo, and don't really know what would be a good place to buy one. I did some searching and came up with na motorsports and bsh, but are there any other places that are similar in price, or better, or just what are some good places. I'd like to...
  17. Marky-Mark007

Which intake?

Eventually I want to get an upgraded intake for my GTI, but I'm not sure which one I should go with. I can't do it right now, and I just wanted to kinda research what would be best for when I can afford to get one. So far I've been thinking of the neuspeed, maybe evoms, what do you guys think...
  18. Marky-Mark007

Fastest you've driven your MKV??

I just wanted a place for everybody on here to kind of show off their fast, maybe brag a bit about their cars, and basically state how fast you've driven your MKV's:thumbsup:. SO, what's the fastest you guy's have ever driven your MKV's? Fastest could mean top speed, best 0-60, 1/4 mile, 1/8...
  19. Marky-Mark007

Over-revving?

I have a question about what kind of potential damage could be caused to the engine on my gti from over revving it a bit? I'm new to a stick, so there's been a few times where I've accidentally hit the gate between first and third upshifting from second at high rpm's, and saw the tach swing up...
  20. Marky-Mark007

WTB: MAF housing!

I'm looking for a MAF housing, probably a neuspeed one. I'm looking to build my own CAI, so If anybody has the MAF housing from their intake (probably from cutting their neuspeed for the BSH kit) and would want to sell it to me, that'd be great! Also, if anybody has a cold air intake or short...