GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Tooly

2.5L - CEL with Regular Gas, not with Premium Gas?

Trouble shooting this for my old mk5 Rabbit that my sister now owns. 2008, MT with approx. 130,000km on it. Has a re-occurring CEL that comes on and throws a throttle body sensor error code (she lives a ferry ride away so don't have a proper VCDS scan, will get one this weekend though). The...
  2. Tooly

FS: Neuspeed P-Flo Intake for 2.5L + Beetle Engine Cover

SOLD SOLD SOLD For sale is a Neuspeed P-Flo intake for a 2006 to 2008 2.5L engine Rabbit or Jetta with MAF sensor. Neuspeed part number is 65.10.99. Filter has been washed and re-oiled and is ready to go. All the parts are in excellent condition. Also included is the engine cover from a 2.5L...
  3. Tooly

FS: OEM VW Steel Wheel Center Caps

Selling a set of OEM Volkswagen steel wheel center caps. Should fit any 5x112 bolt pattern steel wheel. In excellent shape, some adhesive residue on the back from the previous owner but doesn't affect performance or looks at all. $75 + shipping
  4. Tooly

FS: MK6 GTI Multi Function Steering Wheel w/Harness

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD For sale is a MK6 GTI multifunction flat bottomed sport steering wheel (no flappy paddles). Condition is like new, 9 out of 10. No airbag, just the wheel. $350 shipped via USPS/Canada Post And I'll throw in this airbag harness part# 5K0 971 584 C
  5. Tooly

FS: RCD-510

SOLD SOLD SOLD For sale is a RCD-510 that I just took out of my mk5. Everything works great on it, no scratches or marks on the screen. Originally out of a 2010 Tiguan. Comes with the radio code and install instruction sheet. Antenna adapter you'll have to source on your own. $300...
  6. Tooly

FS: Highline CECM

For sale is a highline CECM originally out of a 2006 GLI. It's a 21 byte highline so it gives you the ability to install fogs the oem way and also to run xenon headlights. I had it in my 2008 Rabbit and it ran my fogs perfectly. Only setting I could never get to work was using the fogs as DRL's...
  7. Tooly

Anyone Looking for Boxster Calipers in the Lower Mainland?

If anyone is thinking of doing a Boxster(non S) front caliper swap there might be a set of front calipers available from Aldergrove Autowrecking off a 2000 Boxster. I got my front calipers from these guys last year for $400 and they were in great shape. Get these and all you need is the adapters...
  8. Tooly

Part Number For Rabbit/GTI Rear Fog Assembly?

Hoping someone might have what I'm after. I'm looking for the part number for the rear fog light assembly for the Rabbit or GTI. Anyone have it handy?
  9. Tooly

Rabbit clutch pedal vibration?

My 08 Rabbit has about 5000km on the clock and I've noticed that while driving and shifting that I get a vibration while pressing and depressing the clutch pedal. Never noticed this before but is this normal?