GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. alf

Fs: complete air ride for mk5 & mk6. (mason tech, ride tech)

Over 3k invested in this whole kit. Almost new, used for a month and a half. No weird noises, no "mason tech" noises. Was perfect to me. Selling due to financial reasons. Price: $2500 obo All strut/ shocks painted a coated wrinkle red. Mason Tech front bilstein bags and strut assembly w/...
  2. alf

Who's car is this?

so away with the dumbass splitters and yes.
  3. alf

So yea, Im back.

09 GTI TSI. RSN510, Leather, roof, premium sound. just transferred all the stuff from the GLI. yes, i am the douche that parks in handicap spots. also does have my ultra lows spun ALLL the way up. glad to be back. also, im wanting to trade or get rid of my wheels.
  4. alf

So im thinking about getting another GTI, Thunderbunny style.

So we have a thunderbunny here at my dealership i can get a retarded awesome deal on. BMP 4 Door Thunderbunny kit 18 inch Vision V's. im thinking about trading in my GLI, taking my Ultra Lows, transferring them over to the new GTI. Then giving my buddy Berk @ DBC a call for a TSI STG III...
  5. alf

Ever notice...

thats real talk.
  6. alf

Dear stephenmkv

please revise your sig, its way too fuckin huge. i dont care to see your bigass picture in every post you make. so can you please cut it down. http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/member.php?u=15853 you sig as it currently is and i hope gets smaller...
  7. alf

Much thanks to DBC Performance.

Thanks for hooking it up Berk, you really came through for me and helped me out as far as the picking and choosing of the suspension to the shipping and delivery <3 Youre always coming through and and answering any question i throw at ya w/ a kind attitude. As well as hooking ir up on the price...
  8. alf

H&R UltraLows + 215s + GLI = Win.

Here are the updated pics guys :) lowered the front, i only have .6 inches down from the locking collar now. I only rub going up some inclines and certain sharp turns, other than that, im rub-free. if anyone has any questions/ opinions feel free to ask/ pm me. :) rears front front...
  9. alf

Clear Lake VW 2nd Annual Car Show - March 14th 2009

Alright guys, its official, us here at Clear Lake VW will be having our 2nd Annual Car Show. 94.5 The Buzz will be in attendance broadcasting from the show. Also advertising for the show will be running on 94.5 starting February 1st. So now you know we want this to be BIG! Free Admission just...
  10. alf

Clear Lake VW 2nd Annual Car Show - March 14th 2009

Alright guys, its official, us here at Clear Lake VW will be having our 2nd Annual Car Show. 94.5 The Buzz will be in attendance broadcasting from the show. Also advertising for the show will be running on 94.5 starting February 1st. So now you know we want this to be BIG! Free Admission just...
  11. alf

OEM NAV MFD2 W/ 4B NAV DISC/ GPS Antenna/ & Auxilary Out - 650 SHIPPED

Selling my OEM MFD2 navigation unit. This unit has been fully upgraded by the dealer with most current software. It comes w/ the 4B Navigation Disc as well as the GPS antenna & an auxiliary stereo plug for any MP3 player/iphone/ipod. Selling this dirt cheap for a quick sale. What i wanna...
  12. alf

Some GLI's coming from APR BBQ, by www.mattchow.com and a shitload more

:D Fahrenheit is mine, the CW GLI is Craigs (hyperguy95) Our adventures, by www.mattchow.com all the APR BBQ pics: http://mattchow.smugmug.com/gallery/6333234_NjCcz GLIs: alf
  13. alf

Mercedes Alphard wheels...

WTF, why is this becoming the new CH / RS for the MKV? this is retarded, i swear ive fucking opened up like 5 thread in the past 2 days with people stunting their new shoes, which end up being alphards. try something new man, stop biting off of others. and if youre not dumpt to fuck, dont run em.
  14. alf

This is totally awesome and safe for work.

http://creativity-online.com/work/view?seed=349ffa2b lmfao.
  15. alf

Playin w/ new camera: Moore's GTI & My GLI random pics

im a camera noob :(
  16. alf

big ass signatures.

please dont take advantage of having signatures, i dont care about seeing a life size picture of your car everytime you make a post. please try to minimize it. kthnx p.s. make it like the size of mine.
  17. alf

R32/GTI: Haldex unit/neuspeed RSB/ euroswitch.

Selling for a friend. all parts on the car were on for less than 2000 miles. HALDEX GEN 2 PERFORMANCE PART - AWD ELECTRONIC CONTROL UNIT http://www.neuspeed.com/products/product_details.asp?app=100|R3&type=23&ltype=ns_euro&p_id=1963 $900 obo Neuspeed RSB 150 obo Euroswitch 45obo contact...