GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

MK5 Carbon Fiber Interior Door Handle set

Sorry about bumping and old thread. Does anyone know where I can this set?
  2. G

where can I buy a two stage airbag?

I can't find it can you someone give me the part number please
  3. G

Black hazard button/switch

thanks for your reply damn, I really want one :(
  4. G

Black hazard button/switch

Hello Does anyone know where I can get one of these? I've been looking around and no luck
  5. G

horn not working after steering wheel swap

Hello Do I need to code this now, what's the easiest way? I was looking at buying a carly tool Thanks
  6. G

Does anyone know what type of screw goes in this door panel?

Do you know where I can buy one from a uk site? Can't seem to find 'em
  7. G

I need two, not like the sharp ones that go in the bottom and side.
  8. G

It's the passenger side grab handle, a screw that hold it's in place at the bottom. it's not the same as the other torx screws, those are loose in this hole. Thanks
  9. G

Door clips

Hello Does anyone know what these clips are called? They hold the thin door panel trim on the inside of the car. Thanks
  10. G

UK people: Where can I find replacement mesh for Oettinger bumper?

My neighbour reversed into my car the other day and cracked my bumper, Seibon grille. :frown: He's paying for all the damage. I need to find mesh for the bumper. Thanks
  11. G

I just got this rear emblem....

Ok guys I'm a no0b and a half :thumbup: I just got this got my GTI http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260338333656&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&viewitem= It says it will need some mod to the trunk release, how do I go about installing this?
  12. G

Hood notch filler/cap

Hello Where can I find a hood notch cap for my GTI. I bought a Seibon cf grill and I don't want to respray the whole thing :frown:
  13. G

Honeycomb grill without VW badge

Where can I get this? Thanks
  14. G

Oettinger body kit and RE wheels

Hello :thumbup: I'm a noOb :help: I'm trying to get hold of the Oettinger body kit and the 19" Re charcol wheels for a 08 gti, I emailed Oettinger and they referred me over to awesome gti. They haven't responded to my email Can someone please point me in the right direction please Thanks