GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. LBVdubin

So much fail

apparently this R32 in NA has a "thrilling manual transmission"@22 sec, and...beetle rear seats?@ 42 sec. 1wGN-9JBoTg BUT WAIT....watch NOW and I'll include THREE more videos, FREE! "manual" @ 30sec L45Nb_rvtvU "manual" @ 47sec EGtdLASdWAs "a 6 disk CD charger which can read MP3 CD's?"...
  2. LBVdubin

Official CONSPIRACY Thread

There's an endless amount of conspiracy theories going on lately, the Amero, WW3, new world order finally taking over, Israel bombing Iran to start WW3, 9/11 as excuse to go to war in middle east, oil conglomerates, planned natural disasters, freedom snatching... Personally I think in the coming...
  3. LBVdubin

Stage 1 vs. 335i *Includes with pretty illustrations!*

This actually happened a while ago but I thought I'd share, and to bolster my testimony I thought I'd get a little creative with google maps since I don't have a vid. So heres how it went down: My friend and I were traveling further down on road A(got cut off), during the night, and behind me...
  4. LBVdubin

T-Boned

Was on my way to class, two blocks away from home and some stupid ass bitch, with a LEARNERS PERMIT, runs a stop sign doing 30mph. I had no traffic control on my side and no one was hurt. Damage: Passenger: -door -rear QP -rear wheel -side skirt -possibly axle -possibly chassis -possible window...
  5. LBVdubin

online dating...who does it?

Just curious. I was browsing craigslist before, and there were a couple sexy chicks on there, but I'm skeptical. Anyone willing to share their experiences(good/horrible/hilarious)?
  6. LBVdubin

Any DJ's in the house?

Been thinking about picking up a set of used turn tables and a mixer. Anyone Djs around here? pics of setup? kind of music? Any advice for a beginner?
  7. LBVdubin

Amateur Hour

...just got a Nikon D90 and am still learning how to use it but heres some of my first pics, they were all shot in raw and converted to jpeg, any helpful advice would be great. little gofer raised the white balance to ~9000K and my remodeled trunk
  8. LBVdubin

mkiv struts

anyone know if those would fit on a mkv? I could get a really good deal on a pair of front mason-techs(air) and they look pretty similar in person but ive never tried.
  9. LBVdubin

clutch problems

I know this is completely 100% my fault so please dont give me a whole speach on how im a dumbass and should never have done this blah blah blah. I just want to figure out what happend. I was at a stop light and it had just rained and i felt like messing around a little bit, so when the light...
  10. LBVdubin

Leo sounds by mouth

ahaha could not stop laughing n_R_w3AB288&feature=channel_page y9hSDWvoZjk&feature=related
  11. LBVdubin

need good body shop!

I want to get my fenders pulled so I can run some wider wheels and I can't find any good places. Can anyone suggest a place? And do you know roughly what it would cost?
  12. LBVdubin

Show N' Go Cruise Tread

Well no ones made one yet this year for the southern ny/northern nj area...whadya guys say? anybody down? No details yet just seeing if theres any interest.
  13. LBVdubin

gas cap light then CEL.

As the title states, my CEL has been coming on quite frequently lately. It started last week I saw my gas cap light was on and I know for a fact I always make sure to tighten my gas cap all the way, and on the TSI's the cap doesnt click it just stops, so I thought that was a little strange but I...
  14. LBVdubin

too gangsta?

Im on the fence here its gonna be one of these for sure thou, 8" et35 and 9.5" et25. oppinions would be appreciated.
  15. LBVdubin

F***!!!!!!!!!

It was free pancake day and I was speeding down to Jersey to get there because it ended in like 30 minutes. There were a million radar signals because of all the gas stations and all of a sudden I get this really strong X band, and anybody who uses a radar detector knows that its like a .001%...
  16. LBVdubin

lil shute

ISO was a tad bit too high but i think im starting to get the hang of this. lemme know whacha think. and yes i know...moar low.
  17. LBVdubin

WTB: FK Coilovers!!!

MY CAR IS UNDRIVABLEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! I NEED THEM NOW IF YOU HAVE THEM TELL ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  18. LBVdubin

WTB: FK konigsports

Looking for some of these at a cheaaapp price! I need em asap!
  19. LBVdubin

Snowie Roads and Crazie Tiles

I had a little trouble with my ASLR, eg. I am a total noob and dont have a tripod, the exposure was waaayy to long so all of the shots came out pretty blurry. I need a DSLR badly:thumbdown: But I did what I could with what I had. they are very processed but I had no choice. Basically raw just...