GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Feffman

Mid-Ohio Track Event September 29-October 1, 2023

Mid-Ohio Track Event September 29 - October 1, 2023 with MVP Track Time VW Fans: MVP Track Time would like to invite you to our 6th annual “OH HI OH” September 29 – October 1, 2023 at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course. I hope you’ll join us for the on-track fun. MVP’s goal remains the same...
  2. Feffman

Mid-Ohio Track Event September 29 - October 1, 2023 with MVP Track Time VW Fans: MVP Track Time would like to invite you to our 6th annual “OH HI OH” September 29 – October 1, 2023 at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course. I hope you’ll join us for the on-track fun. MVP’s goal remains the same...
  3. Feffman

4. Feffman

Road Atlanta Track Weekend November 20-21, 2021

2021 MVP Track Time Road Atlanta Track Event Hi All: Another fun year of Road Atlanta track action awaits for 2021. MVP Track Time is pleased to present our 13th annual “Flyin’ Turkey Trot” Road Atlanta November 20th – 21st track event. I hope you’ll join us for the on-track fun. MVP’s...
  5. Feffman

2021 MVP Track Time Road Atlanta Track Event Hi All: Another fun year of Road Atlanta track action awaits for 2021. MVP Track Time is pleased to present our 13th annual “Flyin’ Turkey Trot” Road Atlanta November 20th – 21st track event. I hope you’ll join us for the on-track fun. MVP’s...
  6. Feffman

7. Feffman

MVP Track Time 2021 Track Events

2021 MVP Track Time Schedule Fellow Track Junkies and Racers: MVP Track Time (www.MVPTrackTime.com) is excited to announce our 2021 track event schedule. We have a host of exciting track events for 2021. I hope you’ll join us for the on-track fun. MVP’s goal remains the same, offering...
  8. Feffman

Circuit of The Americas (COTA) Track Event February 19-21, 2021

For the 8th year MVP Track Time is headed to Austin, Texas for some on-track fun. It’s time to sign up for three days of driving on America’s only purpose built F1 track, Circuit of The Americas (COTA) in Austin. MVP Track Time has scheduled our 8th annual three-day COTA track event for...
  9. Feffman

Circuit of The Americas (COTA) Track Event February 19-21, 2021

For the 8th year MVP Track Time is headed to Austin, Texas for some on-track fun. It’s time to sign up for three days of driving on America’s only purpose built F1 track, Circuit of The Americas (COTA) in Austin. MVP Track Time has scheduled our 8th annual three-day COTA track event for...
  10. Feffman

MVP Track Time 2020 Track Events & Invitation

2020 MVP Track Time Schedule Fellow Track Junkies and Racers: MVP Track Time (www.MVPTrackTime.com) is excited to announce our 2020 track event schedule. Another fun year of exciting on-track action awaits. We have a host of exciting track events for 2020. I hope you’ll join us for the...
  11. Feffman

MVP Track Time 2020 Southeastern Track Events & Invitation

The ADVANCED and INTERMEDIATE run groups for NCM April 4th-5th are full. Limited spots available in NOVICE. Feff
  12. Feffman

MVP Track Time 2020 Midwestern Track Events & Invitation

We are ½ full for our May 4th track day at Autobahn Country Club in Joliet, IL. On-line registration is available for all MVP track events at: On-Line Registration: http://www.mvptracktime.com/id92.html I hope to see my fellow track fanatics at Autobahn in May where we plan on another...
  13. Feffman

We are ½ full for our May 4th track day at Autobahn Country Club in Joliet, IL. On-line registration is available for all MVP track events at: On-Line Registration: http://www.mvptracktime.com/id92.html I hope to see my fellow track fanatics at Autobahn in May where we plan on another...
  14. Feffman

MVP Track Time 2020 Southeastern Track Events & Invitation

2020 MVP Track Time Southeastern Schedule Fellow Track Junkies and Racers: MVP Track Time (www.MVPTrackTime.com) is excited to announce our 2020 Southeastern track event schedule. Another fun year of exciting on-track action awaits. We have a host of exciting track events for 2020. I hope...
  15. Feffman

MVP Track Time 2020 Midwestern Track Events & Invitation

2020 MVP Track Time Midwestern Schedule Fellow Flat-Landers: MVP Track Time (www.MVPTrackTime.com) is excited to announce our 2020 Midwestern track event schedule. Another fun year of exciting on-track action awaits. We have a host of exciting track events for 2020. I hope you’ll join us...
  16. Feffman

2020 MVP Track Time Schedule Fellow Track Junkies and Racers: MVP Track Time (www.MVPTrackTime.com) is excited to announce our 2020 track event schedule. Another fun year of exciting on-track action awaits. We have a host of exciting track events for 2020. I hope you’ll join us for the...
  17. Feffman

AVOID ManTrans in Florida

Good Day All: As is often quoted, “Enter at your own risk”. Do NOT send your transmission to ManTrans (www.ManTrans.net or www.ManTrans.com) in Tallahassee, Florida. After speaking with Cindy Allen of ManTrans, I sent them a 65K mile ZF 5-speed transmission for a rebuild just to make sure...
  18. Feffman

Circuit of The Americas (COTA) Track Event February 21-23, 2020

For the 8th year in a row MVP Track Time is headed to Austin, Texas for some on-track fun. It’s time to sign up for three days of driving on America’s only purpose built F1 track, Circuit of The Americas (COTA) in Austin. MVP Track Time has scheduled our 8th annual three-day COTA track event...
  19. Feffman

Circuit of The Americas (COTA) Track Event February 21-23, 2020

Hi All: For the 8th year in a row MVP Track Time is headed to Austin, Texas for some on-track fun. It’s time to sign up for three days of driving on America’s only purpose built F1 track, Circuit of The Americas (COTA) in Austin. MVP Track Time has scheduled our 8th annual three-day COTA track...