GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. TablaRasa

Water in my footwells

Hello, Everytime there is heavy rain, i find water pooling in the footwell area. I also have noticed it dripping from the sunvisor where arm is connected. I did a test and poured water in the sun roof channel and sure enough, drip drip and a lot of drip! Anybody has experience on this on how...
  2. TablaRasa

People will steal anything in this economy!

VW logo center cap but not the whole thing just the face!:iono: Attempt #1 success Attempt #2 fail. Good thing no scratches on the rims..SMH
  3. TablaRasa

Reposition Front License Plate

:biggrin:
  4. TablaRasa

Where are Karthoums made from?

Hello I just want to know if the Karthoums I recently bought are legit. They are the glossy black ones 18x8 et 51...they are made in Poland. any ideas? Thank you for your help...
  5. TablaRasa

WTB VW Tire Tote

It has been discontinued by VW. I was wondering if anybody has any spare or wants to sell theirs. Thank you
  6. TablaRasa

Hartmanns RS6 Fitment

Hello, I looked at the fitment guide for tire size and rims allowable in an MKV and didn't see this particular fitment of tires and rims. 19x8 et30's with 255/35-19 Goodyear eagle F1s. I need to have all of my 4 rims replaced due to running into too many potholes. I assume there will be...
  7. TablaRasa

ABS fault code

Does anybody have any ideas if I should be concerned with this error? I can't seem to clear the code. It keeps coming back...I do not have anything lit up on my dash...thanks in advance. 1 Fault Found: 01314 - Engine Control Module 013 - Check DTC Memory
  8. TablaRasa

ABS fault code

Does anybody have any idea if I should be concerned with this error? I can't seem to clear the code. It keeps coming back...thanks in advanced. 1 Fault Found: 01314 - Engine Control Module 013 - Check DTC Memory
  9. TablaRasa

Error Codes assistance in translating

Hello...just needing some assistance if I need to be alarmed on anything....got a check engine light recently and found this code.... and I did an auto scan for all modules and found another one for the brakes....thank you in advance! Wednesday,15,December,2010,12:25:43:08808 VCDS Version...
  10. TablaRasa

Belt tensioner broke

Coming back from an hour drive about 5 mins to the house, low coolant warning and battery icon popped up. Looked under the hood and the reservoir is completely empty. Took it to the dealer this morning and they said that my belt was shredded. Just under the 4 years/50,000 mile warranty thank...
  11. TablaRasa

To those who have H&R springs and stock struts

Does anybody experience a squeeking sound when you are turning in and out of a spot and when you are braking at very low speed (e.g. 5-10 mph)? Upper mount bearing perhaps? Dealer time?
  12. TablaRasa

Linden, NJ Car Show

If any of you guys are interested in showing your cars and get some more euro representation at the show it is $30. They will close down the majority of Wood Ave. Spectators are free. If you want more info visit wirednj.com
  13. TablaRasa

License plate bulb and bumper removal opinions

Last night, I had a bulb error message for the license plate bulb. I had the pyspeed led lights installed. When I checked it out, I seem to have lost the connector. I was trying to fish it out yesterday without any success (considering it was 90 degress last night) so I gave up. Is there any...
  14. TablaRasa

WTB Remote Control Switch for Gen II Haldex

Does anybody have this at a much lower price than the asking $399.99?
  15. TablaRasa

problem APR anti theft pleas help!

I activated the anti- theft feature and I am currently not home! now I am tryin to unlock it but I can't. i've entered the unique access code and followed the instruction! of course it is now, late saturday afternoon so nobody to is available at my local dealer. anybody have any suggestions?
  16. TablaRasa

Vagcom in a 2010 Jetta TDI

I tried it yesterday and I really couldn't do much. I can't communicate to the central conv. I have the latest version of vagcom and I have micro can. Any suggestions? Thanks,
  17. TablaRasa

GIAC dsg flash

Is Jack Daniels in Fairlawn, NJ still a dealer for GIAC? I have been trying to get in touch with a person and have not been successful. Does anybody have any experience with them? Thanks
  18. TablaRasa

Douglas VW in Summit, NJ service review

I would like to thank Brian and Jeff for the excellent customer service they provided to me. Went in on Good Friday for an APR flash. Satisfied with the outcome. Even though there were a lot of people getting serviced, they managed to squeeze me in for an oil change and also ordered my...
  19. TablaRasa

Selling my OEM US R32 Tinted Style Taillights for $175

I am going to part this one out. No scratches or damages...will consider shipping but buyer will cover the cost....PM me if interested.