GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. sloMk5

sloMk5's Bolt-on K04 PART OUT

BSH FMIC: $425 shipped! Throttle body (used less than a week): $75 shipped! Also willing to sell my custom intake with stock MAF housing. It has a smooth transition from circle to oval and lines right up to the stock housing flush. Stays cool to the touch with DEI wrap/high temp silicone...
  2. sloMk5

2007 GTI, Revo Stage 3 K04, FBO, Built Motor

United Gray, Interlagos, 2 door, sunroof, Huffs, 6MT. The car needs new rod bearings, crankshaft and rings. No damage to the pistons or block. Lutz Performance in Tampa has the car and quoted approximately $4,600 to fix it. It has approximately 97K on it, motor was rebuilt approximately 30K...
  3. sloMk5

FS: Brand New N75 Valve

06F-906-283-F. Brand new, never installed, genuine VW/Audi part. $35 priority shipped in the continental US. PM me if you're interested. SOLD
  4. sloMk5

JB4 335i vs Revo K04 video

Just did a few pulls with my friend and his JB4 335i last night, I believe on map 2 which runs 14.5 psi. Im surprised you cant hear it in the video but my car started misfiring pretty bad in boost literally on the way to the spot. I just changed the plugs which were toast and the car is running...
  5. sloMk5

JB4 335i vs Revo K04

Did a few pulls with my buddy last night. Started in 2nd and ran from around 30-115. The GTI kept up pretty well actually. I held him off once due his AT not knowing which gear it wanted to be in, and he pulled me the other 3 runs. I'd jump out in 2nd, he'd stop me in 3rd, and pull back in 4th...
  6. sloMk5

FS: Forge WGA

SOLD Comes with the original box and extra green spring. Best bang for buck mod I have ever installed on this car. $100 shipped.
  7. sloMk5

WTB discharge pipe

Stock or aftermarket, let me know if you have one you want to get rid of.
  8. sloMk5

FS: iPhone 3GS 16GB $200 Shipped

SOLD I need some cash and I'm giving you guys first dibs. The phone has been kept in a case since new and is in great shape. Someone stole my camera so I don't have pics a the moment but will get some shortly. Pricing it to go fast at $200 priority shipped. It comes with the USB charger, car...
  9. sloMk5

Immobilizer/Key Fault Codes and Constant Misfires?

So several times in the past few months, out of nowhere my car will start misfiring constantly. I get this immobilizer code and of course a bunch of misfire codes. It eventually goes back to normal, either while driving, or after the car is parked over night. Did a quick search on here and...
  10. sloMk5

druryjames78@yahoo.com

Whats up good people I haven’t been here in a few months but just got a random email from some guy trying to get my personal info for warranty support on the “vag com” he said I sold him, and that he sent payment to my paypal address for. He must have got my paypal address from an old FS thread...
  11. sloMk5

DV Not Actuating After Relocation

Finally got around to installing my AWE DVR today. Install was easy and everything went smoothly but now my DV is not opening. I've checked over everything a few times and even tried another DV with no luck. I'm thinking something might have come loose with the harness but I can't see anything...
  12. sloMk5

South Bend Stage 3, Forge SS and Big Knob, BSH side mount review

So I've put 2K on these parts and thought it was time to give you guys a review. South Bend clutch and single mass steel flywheel: Yes, it chatters. The noise is the only negative so I want to get that out of the way. It doesn't bother me, but if you have issues with noises/sound increase it...
  13. sloMk5

"when you cross those white lines, hit the brakes"

is what the cop told me after handing me my 241 dollar ticket yesterday. apparently now they are painting lines on the highway, and a some guy with a stop watch in a "fixed wing aircraft" clocks how long it takes you to cross a set of lines, then looks it up in his little chart, and radios you...
  14. sloMk5

sirsycott's APR K04 Logs

Graphed these up for sirsycott since he's having some issues with his car. It put down 234 whp/246 wtq on a Dyno Dynamics. He logged APR's Round 1 and 2: Round 1: Round 2:
  15. sloMk5

APR K03 EGT's and Component Protection

What's too hot? What does BW specify for sustained EGT? What temp does the software target when component protection kicks in? What does it do if it can't achieve that temperature? Thanks:)
  16. sloMk5

67 year old man kickin ass on the bus

lQJFv9SMSMQ
  17. sloMk5

FS: Revo Select Plus (SPS+)

SOLD Only used a few times. $200 with free 2-3 day priority shipping. Product Info Retail - $350
  18. sloMk5

FS: BNIB AWE DV Relocation Kit

They're 160 + shipping from AWE http://www.awe-tuning.com/pages/shared/part_detail.cfm?PMaI=3&PMoI=38&PEI=25&PP=mk5gj_20t_drivetrain.cfm&PPT=Drivetrain&IL=20t_DVR Asking 145 shipped.
  19. sloMk5

Cobalt SS/TC

Lined up with one at the drag strip tonight. We were even through 1st, and 2nd though 4th I put a good 5 cars on him. I'm running regular Revo stage 2 110 bar software at the moment because the guy that flashed me gave me the wrong file. I ran 13.5@107 tonight. Also ran a modded C5 Vette that...