GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. mrmatto

CSB3: Why The Volkswagen GTI's Electric Transformation Is Ruffling Purists' Feathers

As soon as you go W or SW of Jax metro the lovebugs start to get cray cray. One of the best things about this city is the relative lack of lovebugs (but you bet your sweet ass I'm knocking on wood as I say that lol). I'm driving down to Sebring this weekend and I'm 100% bringing waterless wash...
  2. mrmatto

CSB3: Why The Volkswagen GTI's Electric Transformation Is Ruffling Purists' Feathers

All of Florida is the pubic region 😂
  3. mrmatto

Got roasted today. Was in line at a restaurant and the little girl in front of me (maybe 4?) dropped her coloring book. I playfully said “Oops! You better pick that up before I color in it!” She gave me full on stink eye, carefully grabbed her book, then grabbed her mom’s leg. Said “mommy that...
  4. mrmatto

Not with that attitude it's not. You gotta own it.
  5. mrmatto

^^ pro procrastinator right here 🤌
  6. mrmatto

Surprisingly sunny. But yeah y’all got a lot closer to totality.
  7. mrmatto

Neat to see the traffic showing the eclipse path
  8. mrmatto

total eclipse of the fart amirite guys (I had falafel yesterday)
  9. mrmatto

My man. Now you know. #cleanbootyclub
  10. mrmatto

You gotta figure out why you do it to get to a solution. Is it because the thing you need to do seems too big? Break it down into smaller pieces and schedule time to do those. Just take one first step and the rest will flow. Is it because you’re a perfectionist and fear doing something that...
  11. mrmatto

The moon drifting away means it will get smaller in apparent size in the sky so eventually may not fully block the sun, meaning the end of solar eclipses on earth foreverrrrrr 😮 But it sure is kinda magical that the moon and sun just happen to be the right size and distance for the moon to...
  12. mrmatto

Totally agreed! I saw the total eclipse in 2017 and I was SO glad I did. It's such a unique and incredible experience itself, plus all the interesting scientific things you can observe leading up to it. Highly recommended.
  13. mrmatto

lmao https://en.as.com/latest_news/how-do-flat-earthers-explain-a-total-solar-eclipse-n/?outputType=amp
  14. mrmatto

Update on my highway vibrations: Got my Tire Rack set riding smooth as glass! Had to specifically tell the shop to get each wheel under 10 lbs road force. I told them if they use the standard 18-19 lbs I WILL be back because it WILL vibrate. Went to a different discount tire this time and talked...
  15. mrmatto

My old Mazda had Machine Gray Metallic paint and it was near impossible to get a good match too
  16. mrmatto

Just don't ever damage it. Notoriously difficult to match. The layers have to be very precisely applied and the flakes literally need to be aligned a certain way.
  17. mrmatto

This local place has some bomb Cuban food https://www.1928bistro.com/menu
  18. mrmatto

3 words: Victoria’s Secret Catalog If you had an older sister back in the day, that catalog pr0n was delivered via mail in plain sight 🙏