GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. TurbO_Lag

Free Stuff.....08 GTi

Name: Bryan Location: Glen Burnie Maryland Paypal accepted: bbowers825@gmail.com (Please don't send me money without talking to me first) All Items should be sold / given away. Thanks to all who were interested. Good luck Dubbers!! PAY THAT SHIT FORWARD!!
  2. TurbO_Lag

What to do with my center caps...

Thanks to those with legit ideas. Thread closed.
  3. TurbO_Lag

Pics of Powdercoated wheels??

I searched around, but didn't see any thread specifically geared toward off color rims. I recently purchased a set of omanyts, and I am having them Powercoated. I was originally thinking the new Mustang Blue color, a nice bright blue, but I am open to suggestions. Anyone have any ideas, or pics...
  4. TurbO_Lag

FS: 18'' Stock Huffs (Rims only) - Baltimore

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
  5. TurbO_Lag

New Back Suspension?

Okay, so I recently installed some sweet dope ass rims. Anyway, I noticed that my back right side is saggier then my left side, which basically tells me the strut is blown. I don't think you can replace just 1 strut, as the other 1 will most likely go shortly after that. I am looking to replace...
  6. TurbO_Lag

Am I fucked...?

Just got some 19 inch rims, put them on, and I am rubbing pretty severely...I still have my stock suspension, as a last ditch effort, I can put that back on. I am currently sitting on Raceland Coils. They are adjustable, but I don't see an option in the back for adjustment. There is a strut, and...
  7. TurbO_Lag

WTB: Flik FTD's w/ or w/o tires...

I know these rims are hard to find......just looking to see if anyone has a set of 4 they are selling.
  8. TurbO_Lag

FS: 08 GTI Stock Suspension, Forge SS, XBox 360 Elite...

Hey all, I have been steadily modding my GTI for the last few years, and aquired quite a few stock parts. I am setting them, plus a few extras. Make me an offer on any item below. 1. Stock 08 GTI Suspension - 30,000 miles on them, no issues at all. (Make me an offer.) 2. SOLD - Brand...
  9. TurbO_Lag

Offset....What the F*cK?

OK, I searched, and found tons and tons of threads, read for the last 3 hours, and I still don't get it. http://golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126001&highlight=offset So I am on Raceland coilovers. Apparently the size of the rim effects what the offset can be, and I am so effing...
  10. TurbO_Lag

Tires...

I do performance, I don't do electronics/offsets/tires/rims/visuals..... Some of you remember my last thread where I was going to paint the car. Well, I have decided to wrap it in flat black vinyl. My fiance's (sp?) uncle owns a Sign shop, that also wraps cars in football/baseball stuff. He...
  11. TurbO_Lag

Need more performance mods...

As the title states, I have run out of performance modifications that I want to do that actually make a difference. I am leaning towards a HPFP, but after that, I got nothing left. Anything else I can do to squeeze my little k03, or will I have to upgrade soon? -No I don't want to waste 900...
  12. TurbO_Lag

Custom Paint...

GTI got keyed a while ago by an angry X of a new girl I'm seeing. Long story short, I am repainting it within the next 2 months. I made a thread about discussing 2 colors I was looking at, but now I need to know if anyone is any good at Photochoping images, so that I can get a feel for what it...
  13. TurbO_Lag

Shift Knobs...?

I am not into looks, but when I do something, it should look good, even if its for performance. I am looking for a nice shift knob to replace my stock one. I recently got a short shifter, and cut about an inch off the stock shifter, now I just need a new shift knob. All the ones I have seen look...
  14. TurbO_Lag

HKS SSQV and Stock DV...??

Maybe I am missing something here, that's why I am posting. I just installed my HKS SSQV, relocated it to the front, but I still have the stock DV on until tomorrow when I can install that little block off plug. I plan on doing it obviously, I was just curious as to what would be the problem if...
  15. TurbO_Lag

Car has been keyed...

OK, some of you may remember me, some may not. Had alot of stuff going on lately, just bought a brand new house, should be built by the end of May, I got a bike, if anyone remembers that, and I have been really focused on my job. Long story short, I am back to modding the GTI, but it got keyed...
  16. TurbO_Lag

GTI vs S2K??

Has anyone raced one? How does the GTI hold up against an S2K? I searched, and couldn't find any threads about the S2K... Thanks for your help in advance fellas!! :thumbsup:
  17. TurbO_Lag

Car Audio...noob questions

Hey all, I used to be into audio back when I was 16, and stupid. I got a huge 1000W 300RMS amp, 2 10's and a ported box, and I broke some stuff in my car. I wanted to go a different route this time. I am looking for a small 12 ported box, with a 12 sub, and a small amp that would hit hard...
  18. TurbO_Lag

My New (Used) 05 636...

It was either BT the GTI or get a bike.... http://www.kawiforums.com/sale-motorcycles/135349-2005-zx-6r-636-blue-maryland.html I get it today....and this is a picture of me now-----> :biggrin::happyanim::biggrin::happyanim::biggrin: Shit, just realized you guys cant see the pictars...
  19. TurbO_Lag

FS: Dual 7 inch touch screen DVD player...

Name: Bryan Bowers Address: 1512 Devere Drive, Pasadena MD 21122 Item: Dual Electronics XDVD8171 7-inch In-Dash Monitor (was used for about 2 months, and removed from the car when I sold my SRT-4) Dual XDVD8181 In-Dash DVD Player Review | Car Audio, Car Stereo Price: $280.00 (plus shipping)...