GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. stephen8512

19" wheels

Hey guys Im looking at putting 19x9.5 wheels +30 all round and either 225 or 215 tyres will this fit firstly and seconddly, will the wheel foul on anything?
  2. stephen8512

Various parts for sale! look!

Hey guys. I have some things I want to get rid of 1. OEM MKV R32 gauge cluster needles I had purchased these as I wanted to try and DIY on my old Jetta. Purchased from a bloke in the UK. This will fit all MK5 Golf/Jettas (if you're brave enough to take off your cluster) PRICE : $50.00 ONO...
  3. stephen8512

Gauges

Hey guys I have a Golf R but as u may know, it uses the same TFSI as the S3/GTI. I'm wanting to put in an OIL PRESSURE gauge and an EGT (exhaust gas temp) gauge on my car. Have just spent an hour crawling under and over my engine bay looking for the oil pressure sender/switch. I am told its...
  4. stephen8512

19x8.5 wheels...need advice!

Hey guys SO im thinking of running Work Meisters S1's on my Golf R in 19's with either wobbles for thr 5x114.3 PCD or getting it custom 5x112 by WORK, but need to know some information as to what offsets I can run whilst still getting dish all round. (I know this is a MKV thread but MKV, MKVI...
  5. stephen8512

R32 Keyfob Badges

Hey guys I have 4x of these R32 "R" badges. I had bought some for mine, but the guy sent me the wrong "R" logo as these ones are for the MK5, not MK6. Long story short, I got my MK6 "R" badges but they wont fit the MK6 keyfob as the VW badge on the keyfob is smaller than the MK5's, and the...
  6. stephen8512

[SYD] OEM Golf GTI/Jetta Front and Rear sway bars

Hey guys PART BEING SOLD : I'm selling my F+R OEM sway bars from a Turbo Jetta for anyone who is interested. It comes with all the parts, OEM bushings and all. REASON FOR SALE : Simply because I don't need it anymore. Took this off my Jetta to have the H&R sways installed. Travelled roughly...
  7. stephen8512

MK5 Jetta TFSI vs MK5 Golf GTI brakes

Are they the same? The front and rear calipers/brakes? Im assuming they are since they both have the same engine so thus they'll both need the same stopping power no? Would the GTI brakes fit on the jetta and vice versa? and would the JEtta TFSI brakes have the same "bite" as the GTI's?
  8. stephen8512

MK5 Jetta TFSI vs MK5 Golf GTI brakes

Are they the same? The front and rear calipers/brakes? Im assuming they are since they both have the same engine so thus they'll both need the same stopping power no? Would the GTI brakes fit on the jetta and vice versa? and would the JEtta TFSI brakes have the same "bite" as the GTI's?
  9. stephen8512

FS : RCD500 MP3 Unit

Hey guys. Just clearing out some of the stuff I'm not using at the moment. One of those things happens to be my RCD500 MP3 Unit. It's still brand new basically....i never really used this unit as I always used to listen to my ipod with earphones whilst driving so you're getting a brand new unit...
  10. stephen8512

photoshop request : BBS RS and Advan RS-D

Hi guys I was wondering for those who are good at photoshop if any of you's can photoshop some rims onto my car? with these but in BLACK with chrome lip and also these in BLACK And if u can make them big enough so it looks like they're 19's (as i plan to get 19" wheels later on down...
  11. stephen8512

H&R Sway bars...

Hey guys So i have these sway bars i bought new from Rennenhaus (Ian) These are going on my Jetta. Just curious though, the brackets I received for the sways seem to be for just 1 of the sways. I'm guessing the front. Will I need rear sway brackets too? Only reason why I'm asking is...
  12. stephen8512

Where to go in syd to install f+r sways?

As per title, anyone know where I can go to get sways installed in syd? Any reputable places? And what is the labour charge?
  13. stephen8512

part# for MK5 GTI full face MFD speedo/tacho cluster

As per title, anyone know the part# for this? Im thinking of swapping it over with the one I currently have on my Jetta
  14. stephen8512

WTB : Ed30 / Pirelli front lip

Anyone have this for sale in new or good used condition? I live in Australia and will be willing to pay shipping
  15. stephen8512

Part# for T25 torx screw.

As per title, is there a part number for the t25 torx found in the engine bay? Specifically the screws holding up the air box thing to the grille. ( those with an aftermarket intake will know what I'm on about) or more specifically, for those with a forge Twintake, the front air feed box thing...
  16. stephen8512

18" Charleston Alloys

Hi guys Any idea as to how much VW would charge for a set of 4 wheels? (i know they'll be bloody expensive but just to get an idea) and any idea as to where I can get good 2nd hand ones? They dont seem to pop up often on forums and i tried ebay with no luck
  17. stephen8512

For Sale : W6050 Multimedia GPS Headunit

Hey guys I'm looking at selling off my W6050 unit I bought. It is a MK4 unit and I purchased it from a forum member who sells it here on the golfmkv.com forum. username : oskar http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74855&highlight=W6050 Aftermarket 6.5" High Definition 800x480...
  18. stephen8512

MK5 Jetta part#

Hey guys Im interested in what the part numbers are for these parts? - Jetta MK5 GLI OEM sideskirts - Jetta MK5 GLI OEM rear valance - Golf MK5 Pirelli/Ed30 Front Lip If someone can let me know the VW part numbers for these that'd be appreciated!~ thanks!