GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. isyoucrazy

FS: Pioneer AVIC F220 Navigation add on

Hi all, Bought myself this for a new headunit I purchased, but turns out I didn't need it as it already came with a nav unit... Brand new in box, only opened it to test that works. Australian unit with latest 2011 maps on it...
  2. isyoucrazy

Will I pass inspection?

Hmmm my rego is due and since the car is now 5 years old it needs to be inspected... anyone had any issues with the mods failing inspection?
  3. isyoucrazy

Forge Twintake sounds great!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xyV1NWMjC8&feature=related :thumbsup: Apologies if its been previously posted :)
  4. isyoucrazy

FS: VW iPod connector

Got the original VW iPod connector for sale... had it in my car since 2006, recently pulled out after I replaced the headunit with a Pioneer AVIC. $100 + postage for those not in Sydney and unable to pick up
  5. isyoucrazy

Weird issue... Idle auto revving

something strange happened to my car last night. stopped at the lights, pop the DSG into N with foot on the brake as i normally do... and soon as i do that the engine starts to rev slowly to about 1500rpm, drops back to idle rpm of 800-900rpm.. then builds up slowly to 1500 again... doesn't do...
  6. isyoucrazy

FS: OEM VW Classix 17" with Bridgestone RE001

Hi all selling my old set of 4 rims + tyres, 3 of them are on Bridgestone RE001 (with about 70%+ tread) and one with a bit more worn out RE050. Rims have some kerb battle scars.. so letting them all go for cheap :) $500 for the lot ono Pickup preferred as these things weigh about 20kgs...
  7. isyoucrazy

Jetta electrics gone nuts

Wow my 06 jetta is really starting to act weirdly lately. I've had numerous EPC + Exhaust warning lights come on and off during late March to mid April (car is completely stock) Dealer couldn't find any faults and basically they reflashed the ECU software to a different version. Anyway come...