GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. bentmetal

Synapse Engineering DV

Has anybody looked into getting one of these DV's? I was toying with the idea of replacing the Forge SUPR valve that came with my BSH relocation kit for one of these. http://synapseengineering.pinnaclecart.com/index.php?p=product&id=558 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEUWEsqoWz8
  2. bentmetal

K04 questions

In the next month or so I'm going to be going the k04 route on my gti and I was wondering if the more knowledgeable people on here will for see any problems with my combination of parts that I have/will be using. Currently on the car: 2.0T FSI BPY APR programming, currently 2+ APR HPFP Eurojet...
  3. bentmetal

Exhaust help

Hey guys, I bought the v-banded eurojet dp during Christmas and I was wondering if anybody knows if it'll mate right up with the Milltek catback exhaust or if I'll need to do some extra work. I searched and couldn't find much and the car is in storage right now so I'm hoping someone will know...
  4. bentmetal

Votex rear diffuser

Hey guys, is there anywhere that I can buy the closed off version of the votex rear diffuser? I already have the votex rear bumper and don't want to buy another set just for the closed off diffuser. Thanks in advance for any help! Picture for reference:
  5. bentmetal

BSH Competition CC Help

Hey guys, I just got my catch can kit in today and I need some help. Did BSH switch up the design of the catch can and mounting hardware? My kit didn't come with the clamp style mounting bracket, instead I have the one below. I can't for the life of me, figure out where this bracket goes. Any...
  6. bentmetal

BBS LM help

Hey guys do you know where I can get new hardware for BBS LM's? I've found BBS RM bolts but I'm not sure if they're compatible. These are the ones that I've found http://store.blackforestindustries.com/bbsrmbolts.html. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
  7. bentmetal

I want meat

Hey guys I'm wondering what tire size I should go with for my new wheels. I'm running the H&R Touring Cupkit, same drop as sport springs. The wheel specs are 18x8 with an offset of +40. I was thinking 245/40/18 for a "meatier" looking setup or is that just wishful thinking?
  8. bentmetal

Will this work?

Hey guys just looking for confirmation to see if these wheels will work before i buy them. Specs are 18x8 with an offset of +40 and I have the H&R Touring Cup Kit which is the same as the Sport Springs. I think they will sit 1mm closer to the hub compared to the 18x8.5 et 45 that a lot of people...
  9. bentmetal

scheduled maintenance

Hey guys my GTI is telling me to book a service in 1000KM, right now I'm at 23 000KM, but I looked in the owners manual and my next service is supposed to be at 32 000 km. What the deuce is going on? I don't want to have warranty issues just because I missed a service that doesn't exist...
  10. bentmetal

Where do you buy your parts?

Just wondering where my fellow Canadians get their aftermarket parts from. I'm trying to find a decent Canadian shop online so i can avoid paying for duties. So far the online stores that I've been too either don't have what I'm looking for or their prices are considerably higher then buying...
  11. bentmetal

Picture Request: Neuspeed or H&R sport springs

Hey fellow GTI owners, I'm looking for some pictures to help me decide which set of springs to get. I've searched but most pictures do not show what the drop looks like after the springs have settled and most cars are the two door versions. I doubt a four door version will affect the drop...
  12. bentmetal

Calling all Edmontonians!

Where would you guys recommend I go to get the Euro Led taillights installed? Has anyone in Edmonton done this mod yet?
  13. bentmetal

Good Hand Polish?

Hey guys, what's a good polish that will remove swirls and fine scratches by hand?
  14. bentmetal

Canadian Invoice Prices?

Does anybody know the of have the dealer invoice price sheet for a 2008 gti? I searched the forums and i can only find the American invoice prices. I'm looking at a 2008 5 Door Dsg with Huffs, any help would be greatly appreciated!