GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. PyRo H4cKeR

FS: 2011 GTI MK6 M/T Candy White STOCK 39K Miles $18K

Helping my buddy sell his GTI. PM me for more details. 2011 GTI MK6 Candy White Stock (Has never been modified) 6 M/T 39,642 miles on the ODO No accidents OEM Votex Roof Rack included with Thule Big Mouth Bike Attachments VIN: WVWED7AJ5BW113498 ASKING $18K O.B.O Link to imgur Gallery (28...
  2. PyRo H4cKeR

FS/FT: 18" BBS CO Wheels w/ Kumho Tires & TPMS

So it's that time of the year where I switch up my wheels. I have 4 BBS CO wheels with Kumho Ecsta 4x tires and TPMS. Tires have (2) 8/32 tread and (2) 7/32 tread left. I bought them with some curbage on them with the plans of fixing them but haven't had the time. All the same I do have the...
  3. PyRo H4cKeR

Suspension Install

Figured I'd post one of these in case anyone had issues finding a good shop or tools. I've done over 75 suspension installs on both the MK5 and MK6 chassis, including bags. I'm located in Riverside, NJ. It's South Jersey, about 15 minutes outside of Philly. Here's a link to my other thread...
  4. PyRo H4cKeR

8380 Tuning Coil Over Review

Figured I'd post this up in here, incase any of you guys were interested in these coils So let me start off by saying I’ve had plenty of experience with coils and suspension installs. And I’ve installed FK coils more times than I can remember. So when I decided to get these coils it was a...
  5. PyRo H4cKeR

FS: Monster Mats and Gorilla Gear

I have a set the all weather rubber floor mats for the GTI and the gorilla gear trunk liner with the gorilla blocks. They're in great condition as you can see from the pics. These normally sell for double what i'm asking. Monster Mats- $30 Gorilla Trunk liner & blocks- $30 Or i'll sell both...
  6. PyRo H4cKeR

1800w Kenwood AMP, Kicker Sub & Box

Hey guys, looking to sell my current sub setup for something a bit smaller.. Kenwood KAC-9103D Mono subwoofer amplifier- retail~$275 asking $150 Fierce Audio - XED 12" Single Ported Subwoofer- retail~ $140 asking $75 Kicker 12" CVR -retail ~$80 asking $50 Or I'll sell it all together for $225...
  7. PyRo H4cKeR

FS: TPMS $110 shipped

Bought these two weeks ago, since then i've bought wheels that came with TPMS so I no longer need them. $110 shipped 1k0.907.255c Current Picture:
  8. PyRo H4cKeR

FS: HR super sports, Boost Gauge

Hey, found these sitting in my garage. Forgot I still had them. AWE Vent Boost Gauge $SOLD obo H&R Super Sport Springs - $100 obo All prices are pick up, will ship at buyers expense.
  9. PyRo H4cKeR

FT/FS 2010 Detroits w/ tires and tpms

I have the Detroits off of my 2010 GTI for trade. Looking for Karthoums or Ultraleggras, something clean. Open to other trades or sale depending on the offer. Local pick up preferred willing to drive a reasonable distance, located in South Jersey Wheels are in great condition 10k miles on them...
  10. PyRo H4cKeR

FS: RS4 Reps w/ tires $400 obo

Delete me Sold
  11. PyRo H4cKeR

FS: 18" Detroits

Perfect condition 5 months old looking for $650 picked up. Wheels +TPMS, no tires included While i would prefer pick up, to ensure honesty for both parties, i will ship at your cost of shipping+insurance.
  12. PyRo H4cKeR

15" MacbookPro 8 months old brand new condition $1200

PICKUP ONLY, NO EXCEPTIONS!! Up for Sale is my less than a year old 15.4 inch Macbook Pro. This is one of Apple's most significantly released computers featuring their all new aluminum body and 7 hour battery. The 15.4 glass display has brilliant color and picture and is sure to please the...
  13. PyRo H4cKeR

WTB 17" oem wheel

Looking for any 17 oem wheel, without bends or curbage, don't need tires either. Local preferred but i'll pay for shipping if need be. Would prefer classics, but i'll consider some denvers if anyone has a decent set at a good price. doubt anyone will have 17" karthoums but i'd love a set of...
  14. PyRo H4cKeR

Another Part out thread

Traded in my MkV for a MKVI All prices are pick up, I can ship at buyers cost Awe Vent boost gauge w/ bsh V twin boost tap $120 Revo SPS $100 Lower honey comb grill $15 Wayne Angle Block $20 OEM tails 120 Really good condition paint is good and light output is good. asking 75 for...
  15. PyRo H4cKeR

Puke in my car FML

so.. here's my story.. a couple people from work decided to throw a birthday party for a some of my co workers who happened to have the same birthday. So we all get together and there's ton's of alcohol especially since one of them was turning 21. Here's the thing, most of my managers from work...