GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. sam_stoelting

High Pressure Fuel Pump Issue Plz Help

Update: I proceeded with new injectors as well as a HPFP upgrade. PROBLEM RESOLVED! The car is out of limp mode and turbo spools good BUT there are a few other codes still in effect and I will get back tomorrow with the codes received.
  2. sam_stoelting

It appeared while trying to diognose the fuel pressure not from the start. I was just wondering because when I looked up the probable causes it said it could be a faulty or leaky injector
  3. sam_stoelting

Okay I will run those tests soon. Also I have a code "P0420 Catalyst System Efficiency Below Threshold Bank 1". Does that help pin pointing anything
  4. sam_stoelting

I have not tested the rail pressure yet so I will do that. As for the tri-lobe, how do you determine if it is worn or not because when I took a look at mine it had some surface marks but it looked like nothing significant enough to cause a problem.
  5. sam_stoelting

Also camshaft if good And new cam follower
  6. sam_stoelting

So I have a 2006 GTI and just bought the car thinking it was going to be an easy fix. I have the code P2293 stored for fuel pressure and started guessing and replacing parts. I've replaced the low-pressure fuel pump, the fuel filter/regulator, fuel lines, and the high-pressure fuel pump, and no...