GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

Upgrade Throttle Body

Hello Everyone, i'm hoping to find someone in here with the knowledge of something im searching. im currently upgrading my setup and am willing to run a precision turbo in the future. To archive those goals im already purchasing/installing parts in my car. My main question is the following...
  2. B

Please help, STILL overboost condition when lifting.

That’s not a problem brother. Your car doens’t overboost by itself. Those are the things you could look at: Turbo actuator or n75 turbo wastegate control solenoid The n75 turbo wastegate control solenoid is a pain in the ass to replace, it sits on the left side of your engine ( just above your...
  3. B

Do you have VCDS or Vag-com at your disposal to log something?
  4. B

Grams Performance 70mm TB problem

Well, i've got an hold of grams performance. They asked me to disconnect the battery for at least 15 minutes, connect the OEM TB first, turn the key over to ON for 10 seconds at least, turn off the car and switch to the grams performance TB. That should solve the problem. The problem im having...
  5. B

Misfire on mk5 fsi

Checking a tune that always worked is not gonna do the job. Check your cam follower of your high pressure fuel pump (they tend to fail over time). Do you have a friend with a spare lpfp? Try swapping it, parts fail overtime, tunes dont.
  6. B

Can you please make a video of it happening? When you're talking about your car falling on its face, can you specify what happens? Let me know, i had a similar issue.
  7. B

Grams Performance 70mm TB problem

Hello everyone, Im new in this forum, i've been using the forum offline for a while but thought to make an account and ask some questions my self to save up some hustle. I own a MKV GTI ED240, my engine is semi forged (head is not forged yet) running a little over 390hp. K04 conversion, running...